By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 51 - Halo

spurgeonryan said:

Name and sex everyone

Do you think scum have fake claims?

Do you think names are linked to roles?

Do you think name claiming would benefit town?

I am a blue lady, hint hint. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Name and sex everyone

Do you think scum have fake claims?

Do you think names are linked to roles?

Do you think name claiming would benefit town?

I am a blue lady, hint hint. :P

Most likely yeah, so claiming characters that do not necessarily have as big of an arc in the lore yet still come off as positive characters - meaning less chance of their appearance in our game for someone to counter claim.

I don't think names are linked to roles, mine isn't in any shape or form.

If anything, I think it will have negative effect on the town as it will narrow down range of characters that they can claim to buddy up and make sense without stepping on any toes, prime example being the HappyD claim of noble 5, meaning that there are other 5 spartans that they can claim. Unless of course the are other 5 nobles in the game.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I don't believe names are like with a role, but I think they may have something to do with alignment. We won't know though until we see what mafia players flip.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
NotStan said:

Most likely yeah, so claiming characters that do not necessarily have as big of an arc in the lore yet still come off as positive characters - meaning less chance of their appearance in our game for someone to counter claim.

I don't think names are linked to roles, mine isn't in any shape or form.

If anything, I think it will have negative effect on the town as it will narrow down range of characters that they can claim to buddy up and make sense without stepping on any toes, prime example being the HappyD claim of noble 5, meaning that there are other 5 spartans that they can claim. Unless of course the are other 5 nobles in the game.

I've never played the Halo campaign, but as far as I know the game is flavorless. I'm assuming here but from what I remember the last few games have been following a flavor-less trend that Trucks started, pezus carried, and now imho DT is also running. Even if I'm noble 5 it doesn't mean there need to be 4 other Nobles (imho).

spurgeonryan said:
May as well ask this.

Name and sex everyone.

Also I am assuming there sill be items in this game from reading the OP for the first time in a dozen games.

Shouldn't name be enough? Why would sex matter when you could just look up the character name...

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

I believe that HappyD is telling the truth, and I do not believe there's a 4 man mafia team. If HappyD is telling the truth there's going to be at least 5 other Noble members in this game.

That doesn't make sense.

theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:

I believe that HappyD is telling the truth, and I do not believe there's a 4 man mafia team. If HappyD is telling the truth there's going to be at least 5 other Noble members in this game.

That doesn't make sense.

If you've played Halo Reach there's 6 nobles

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
spurgeonryan said:
May as well ask this.

Name and sex everyone.

Also I am assuming there sill be items in this game from reading the OP for the first time in a dozen games.

I'm Dr. Horrible again, who is of course a male.

Why are you assuming there are items?

Nachomamma8 said:
Also would be very happy if this radish wagon became bigger than the no lynch wagon because radish needs death :)

radish hasn't pinged me yet, but I'd certainly vote him over no lynch. Right now prof has the same number of votes though, and I am more certain of his scumminess.

Judging by radish's amount of posts we could look at a scummy radish once again...

What makes you 'more certain' of profs scumminess linkz?

I got mario and spurge on my town(ish) reads, everyone else is just... meh~ (Oh, I need to remember who claimed to be Noble... 5 it was?)