By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever forgot about new games you bought?

Ye I got Assasins creed 3 and far cry 3 but I just can't be bothered to play them.

Around the Network

I have Bulletstorm downloaded for over a week, just haven't gotten around to playing it. I also have Batman: Arkham City on a shelf for about 3 months...just not really pushed to play it.

Codretti2 said:

I don't so much forget but more don't get around to playing the games as too many good games in bulk.

So I may get 4-5 games and end up playing 1 of them and then the next 5 good games come out and the cycle repeats.

I wish I had the money to do that wait apparently I do....

I forgot about resident revelations but its awesome

Sometimes when I purchase batches of 3-5 games I end up getting maybe 1 or so of those games being ones I don't enjoy and don't want to play so I do have a small stack of games on a "to do list" which I doubt i'll ever cut into.

Otherwise I generally playthrough all my games and mostly enjoy them.

Around the Network

This happens to me all the freaking time. I lose track so often, it's really bad.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yeah :(

Batman Arkham City for me. I really enjoyed the first game, but haven't had time to play it.

After that I realized how much marketing influences my decision making. Since then I have avoided many video game websites / forums. Even vgchartz from time to time.

silicon said:

Yeah :(

Batman Arkham City for me. I really enjoyed the first game, but haven't had time to play it.

After that I realized how much marketing influences my decision making. Since then I have avoided many video game websites / forums. Even vgchartz from time to time.

You just remined me that I haven't finish arkham asylum, last thing I remember doing is beating Bane.

No, i always try a game after buying it.

Afterwards i put it on my disc case and decide what i feel like playing from there.

My Steam Library says, "Hell Yes"

and

My Wallet says, "Make the bad man stop!"