By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are action games *supposed* to make you want to eviscerate a small animal?

He not only said "cunt" but also "bumfucking". Mr. Khan is obviously abusing his powers and has been corrupted by power. I call for a revolution!

And as the self-proclaimed leader of this revolution that is now well underway, here are our demands:

Khan, you can either mod yourself, or allow us to say whatever we want.

So, what will it be, Mr. Khan, what will it be?

(BTW, this is not serious, don't ban me please I beg you)

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
He not only said "cunt" but also "bumfucking". Mr. Khan is obviously abusing his powers and has been corrupted by power. I call for a revolution!

And as the self-proclaimed leader of this revolution that is now well underway, here are our demands:

Khan, you can either mod yourself, or allow us to say whatever we want.

So, what will it be, Mr. Khan, what will it be?

(BTW, this is not serious, don't ban me please I beg you)

Although you're joking, you bring up a good point.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

NG3 was never about being fun >.>

That's half the fun of playing Ninja Gaiden. I remember two, I got to the twin armadillo things and the game decided to drop down to a near unplayable FPS. Just made the boss fight that much more impossible. Good times, good times

leatherhat said:
Its fun once you're good at it. And NG3 is by far the easiest in the series so you only have mountains to climb.

I get that figuring out what to do is part of the appeal, it's just when there's no solution (e.g. the final boss).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
leatherhat said:
Its fun once you're good at it. And NG3 is by far the easiest in the series so you only have mountains to climb.

I get that figuring out what to do is part of the appeal, it's just when there's no solution (e.g. the final boss).

I don't know how they changed the final boss in razor's edge but chaining izuna drops works really well on basic enemies. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Mr Khan said:
leatherhat said:

I don't know how they changed the final boss in razor's edge but chaining izuna drops works really well on basic enemies. 

The key was mastery of the staff, which i never really bothered to master in the course of gameplay (though i used everything else extensively at some point in the story), but the staff had the easiest ninpo power accumulation.

I think your problem is with your choice of an action game. Play some God of War or Darksiders and throw that Ninja Gaiden crap out the window.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I think your problem is with your choice of an action game. Play some God of War or Darksiders and throw that Ninja Gaiden crap out the window.

Darksiders i could try. God of War i can't, unfortunately.

Knowing that i can actually play this type of game makes me want Bayonetta 2 more, however. Platinum has the sense of style that left Team Ninja with Itagaki.

Even Onechanbara games are more fun that Ninja Gaiden 3... they aren't for everybody though.