By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Wins Best Graphics at VGAs and Milion Other WebSites including Here!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
tonymarraffa said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I would definitely grant it best graphics of the year, it definitely deserves it.

OMFG Is that you S.T.A.G.E? Saying anything remotely nice about something on the Xbox 360????? I do agree with you though and next year it will be The Last of Us, or Crysis 3, with runner ups from GoW and Gears.

Wow....do the 360 gamers think I am that far out of touch?

Short answer yes.

Long answer: Have you read your own comments? 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
blkfish92 said:
Have you not played Uncharted 3 or god of war 3? Do you know Patrick star, because it sounds like you have been living under a rock.

Ive played both and if your trying to say either of those are far better than Halo 4 your kidding yourself.

Beautiful games though and Id put them in the top tier best looking games on consoles

I am very sure that uncharted 3 has halo 4 trumped if you're so sure halo is the best give me proof!

blkfish92 said:
BenVTrigger said:
blkfish92 said:
Have you not played Uncharted 3 or god of war 3? Do you know Patrick star, because it sounds like you have been living under a rock.

Ive played both and if your trying to say either of those are far better than Halo 4 your kidding yourself.

Beautiful games though and Id put them in the top tier best looking games on consoles

I am very sure that uncharted 3 has halo 4 trumped if you're so sure halo is the best give me proof!

If you think that UC3 is better looking than H4 then pictures (assuming that this is what you mean by proof) cannot change your mind. 

Yay!!!

Just a quick snippet from Digital Foundry

In an era where the likes of Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica have defined the graphical state-of-the-art with Uncharted and God of War, Xbox 360 finally has its own shot at the title - and it's a genuinely worthwhile, lavish and occasionally even breathtaking experience.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-halo-4

This doesn't really mean anything. You can't expect a 2010 title to be nominated in 2012, can you? Otherwise God of War 3 still has some (a lot of) stuff unrivalled.

Would be stupid to give the same game "Best Graphics' three years in a row.

Around the Network

Not only does Halo 4 have the best console graphics yet seen on consoles, but the engine renders that visual splendor in freaking huge environments. Far more impressive than the corridor shooters and interactive movies that don't have nearly as much going on under the hood.

Just finished Halo 4 last night on legendary and while the game is awesome and looked good its certainly not the best graphics in a console. I don't get why people are saying this.

blkfish92 said:
BenVTrigger said:
blkfish92 said:

I didnt say Halo 4 was better than Uncharted 3.  Im saying they are around the same level and honestly the top few games are so close to each other that a lot is going to come down to personal opinion.

That being said comments like Uncharted "trumps" Halo 4 is rediculous, and Ive never seen an in depth or professional article ever say that.  

Why do these awards always overlook PC? Do they specifically state 'console graphics' in the awards or just graphics technology in general.

Panama said:
Why do these awards always overlook PC? Do they specifically state 'console graphics' in the awards or just graphics technology in general.

To be fair it would be k8nd of rediculous to compare PC games to consoles.  Obviously just about any modern PC can destroy anything on 360 / PS3.  In general multiplatform publications focus on consoles for best graphics awards while PC publications rate a PC game winner