By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Let's talk about Galaki.

This site is beginning to bug me a little. I've gotten a couple ban warnings for "trolling" in the past, for silly reasons, but I understand why people could be offended by some of those reasons, so I've never openly complained but instead worked on how I worded my opinions. With that said...

Galaki is a user that constantly makes obvious sarcastic threads, often throwing Sony and sometimes Microsoft under the bus, to support Nintendo. I'm not making this thread because I'm a Nintendo hater, but obviously something is not in balence here. How do the moderators allow these threads to exist? There's almost a double standard with some users these days on Vgchartz. Not trying to disrespect any of the Vgchartz staff, but I just thought this is an issue that should be brought up to get the opinions of some other users.

If there is one thing to say about Rolstoppable, he always made sarcastic and borderline trolling threads that attacked everyone. He was almost like South Park. Nobody was safe from his thoughts, which is why he was fair. Galaki is just disrepectful to Microsoft and Sony. 

Thoughts???

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Cats.

I don't really know why Sony bought them tbh. MS bought Onlive for hardly anything, so what makes this so special that its worth like 50x what Onlive is worth, eh? I think Sony's been conned!

man-bear-pig said:
I don't really know why Sony bought them tbh. MS bought Onlive for hardly anything, so what makes this so special that its worth like 50x what Onlive is worth, eh? I think Sony's been conned!

What are you talking about.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I thought this was a Galaki thread.....i leave disappointed

Around the Network

I always lol with Galaki's posts. I hardly find them offensive, but that may be because I'm a Nintendo supporter.

Nor I think he's trolling. He's just fun. And this site needs that, as of recently this site is like a free for all brawl.

http://images.4chan.org/s/src/1355655575506.jpg

NSFW

Mod actions here are going downhill again, simple as that.

You can't attack other users.

Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The answer you seek lies within forum rule #2:

New Users. Because new users have not yet shown a commitment to civil discourse, moderators will look more harshly upon them (and upon prolific rule-breakers) than established users with relatively clear moderation histories. If you are a long-time member of the site, it is easy to tell the difference between a light-hearted, humorous post, and a genuine piece of flamebait. This distinction is far less clear when you are a new user, so we advise caution.