By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wasn't Vita suppose to outsell Wii this holiday?

I remember a thread asking this. I cant find it though. Many posters were certain of this. So why is the Vita not outselling it? Is it dead after all?

Around the Network

because grandma's and grandpop's don't know what the hell is a vita... they do know what is a wii though. They have one. Post Christmas spending is what interests me. People that got money as presents will spend it on what they really want. You think it will be wii or vita?

You can't judge it yet. The holiday isn't over.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

El_Machete said:
because grandma's and grandpop's don't know what the hell is a vita... they do know what is a wii though. They have one. Post Christmas spending is what interests me. People that got money as presents will spend it on what they really want. You think it will be wii or vita?

Neither. It will be clothes.

El_Machete said:

Wii

Around the Network

ipads...lmao

The Wii NA only numbers are almost the same as Vita WW...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

according to video game analysts the vita was suppose to destroy the 3ds because the 3ds to them was a big gimmick.

Only sony has the power to push the vita forward.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

pezus said:

Just like Wii U was supposed to outsell PS3 this holiday. Heck, I was almost thinking that myself. But people are wrong sometimes and many were wrong about Vita outselling Wii this holiday. 

Or like when ps3 was to outsell 3ds, did you only bring Wiiu into this because you're bitter lol?

@spurge Just a couple of random posters who were probably his alt. He just wanted to take a dig at the Wiiu lol, he predicted Vita over Wii and is now bitter about it.

>User has been moderated for this post [RH]