By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Crysis 3 console gameplay. Looks to be 360 in this instance.

selnor said:
Hynad said:
selnor said:
Hynad said:

True to himself, Selnor reads, interprets and twists whatever he reads to make it fit whatever he wants to believe as true. DF says "the LIKES of Naughty Dog and Santa Monica Studio". They don't say nor even imply that those studios are the only ones that push the technical envelope.

Selnor is again trying to make what he reads fit his extremely unreasonable bias.

ROFL how may Sony fans do this day in day out. But but but but.

DF In an Era where SMS and Naughty have defined graphical state of te art. You cant get muc clearer than that.

But in true VGC sony fandom. You interpret things to fit your agenda.

Nope. You make DF say that ND and SMS are the only ones that gave the PS3 an edge, because they name only those two. But their wording doesn't even imply that this is what they mean. But I understand that a person such as you needs to be told every single little details, enumerated with great length, even pictures and diagrams if possible, otherwise your head just doesn't keep up. I'll refrain from geting into more specifics, because you've proven times and times again throughout the years that you never get the picture.

???????????? They clearly say SMS and ND dominated this generation. Using the word dominated. Not GG. Why would they say Halo 4 has a shot a best visuals ever this gen against theses 2 studios? They would have mentioned them. The fact that ONLY Uncharted and God Of War 3 are mentioned in the entire Halo 4 article as a reference point says everyting. Otherwise they would have used KZ3 as a reference which they dont because GOW3 and UC2 and 3 all look better than my copy of KZ3. KZ3 is not quite in the same league as UC2 and 3 and GOW3. Having played them all KZ is the least impressive of those PS3 games.

Crysis 2, UC2 and 3, GOW 3, Halo 4, Forza Horizon are all better tecnically than KZ3. KZ3 and Gears 3 are a step down from the titles mentioned before.

Stop making  a  fool of yourself.

Around the Network
pezus said:
I don't know how Selnor managed to spin this thread into a Sony vs. MS fan debate...this is a multiplatform game after all.

I read page 1 and jumped to page 6

Holy hell, never seen such a meltdown.

Glad some of you are celebrating, shows real maturity. These forums will be dead inside of 2 years at the rate we are losing older members. The quality of new members is getting poor too as the reputation around here drops.

slowmo said:
Glad some of you are celebrating, shows real maturity. These forums will be dead inside of 2 years at the rate we are losing older members. The quality of new members is getting poor too as the reputation around here drops.

The quality of new members has been great in my opinion.

brendude13 said:
slowmo said:

The quality of new members has been great in my opinion.

Good for you, personally I'm fed up of reading aggressive over the top insulting posts that gets them a warning while other members get banned for weeks for far less.  This isn't fan group centric by the way, just in general we seem to have a lot of new members join and dump on this community for a few weeks till the bans tot up or they get bored and leave.  

Around the Network

All I asked Selnor to do was post a video of Halo 4 vs the one I posted of KZ3 to see which one is technically better and he was unable to do this. Still I think banning someone for using SDF is harsh but not my call to make.

kowenicki said:
slowmo said:

Good for you, personally I'm fed up of reading aggressive over the top insulting posts that gets them a warning while other members get banned for weeks for far less.  This isn't fan group centric by the way, just in general we seem to have a lot of new members join and dump on this community for a few weeks till the bans tot up or they get bored and leave.  

Agreed. I cant believe anyone would think the quality of newer members is great, aside from a few good ones the majority are poor.

I guess I haven't really been paying attention to the poor ones. All I know is that a lot of my favourite members joined in the past year or two.

It's sad to see Selnor go and as far as Pjams goes he should have been permanently banned as his behavior was completely unacceptable.

Well whatever it is on.. it looks good..

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

pezus said:
I can't quote Kowen because of a malware warning...wtf. Anyway, the majority will always be bad. What new members are you even talking about though? We've had plenty of good members this year, like Veknoid, pokoko, tbone, khlover, the1, kresnik, TheLastStarFighter, S.Peelman etc.

You can't talk about specific members, its against forum rules, the precedent has been set.