By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Crysis 3 console gameplay. Looks to be 360 in this instance.

Proclus said:

I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle,
Here is my spout,
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me up and pour me out!

Also: No, Selny, don't leave plox.

Sorry Im done. Its probably the only site left that hangs on every whim Sony. The forums are full with it. Any thread by Sony fans is the next best thing even if its a duplicate for the 30t time. Yet an Xbox thread gets " Why is this posted again? " Its really bad the last 2 years mainly. 

Its getting embarrassing defending VGC community on other sites. We dont have a great outlook among other forums. We are viewed pretty badly here nowadays.

Around the Network
selnor2 said:
Proclus said:

I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle,
Here is my spout,
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me up and pour me out!

Also: No, Selny, don't leave plox.

Sorry Im done. Its probably the only site left that hangs on every whim Sony. The forums are full with it. Any thread by Sony fans is the next best thing even if its a duplicate for the 30t time. Yet an Xbox thread gets " Why is this posted again? " Its really bad the last 2 years mainly. 

Its getting embarrassing defending VGC community on other sites. We dont have a great outlook among other forums. We are viewed pretty badly here nowadays.

I wish you could re-read your contribution to this thread from a third person perspective. xD

But sadly, you just can't.

sorry think thats PC footage with a gamepad instead of a mouse and keyboard this time

both videos that are posted look bout the same quality to me

also if any one played crysis 2 and 1 on consoles (3 shouldnt be much better graphic wise than 1 and 2) they would know that the foliage doesnt come nowhere near the vids, aswell as pop in, draw distance, and shadow quality /resolution

hope im wrong though

dont know why selnor kept going with the ps3 360 stuff even if the vid is console footage the game also comes out on PS3 aswell and seeing head to heads from crysis 2 the ps3 doesnt seem to be inferior to the 360s to the extremities it has with other games this gen

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
sorry think thats PC footage with a gamepad instead of a mouse and keyboard this time

both videos that are posted look bout the same quality to me

also if any one played crysis 2 and 1 on consoles (3 shouldnt be much better graphic wise than 1 and 2) they would know that the foliage doesnt come nowhere near the vids, aswell as pop in, draw distance, and shadow quality /resolution

hope im wrong though

dont know why selnor kept going with the ps3 360 stuff even if the vid is console footage the game also comes out on PS3 aswell and seeing head to heads from crysis 2 the ps3 doesnt seem to be inferior to the 360s to the extremities it has with other games this gen

Exactly. People were [rightfully] doubting his claims that the video was of Crysis 3 running on console, and he imediately jumped to the conclusion that people doubting him were doing so because they had a console war kind of agenda. A really funny overreaction.

He threw a lilbroex at all of us doubting his claims. xD

Yeah this looks like PC footage...not that it really matters. The Crysis games were never very good.

Around the Network

looks good, i think this is wii u footage! =p

lol just wishful thinking!

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

selnor2 said:
Bravo.

More cherry picking from Sony Chartz.

Yeah its Selnor.

More importantly, dont worry Sony peeps, you can have the site. ( Well its basically your site already ) As almost all the Xbox fans left over the last 4 years due to outrageousness here.

Ive been a member since 2007 and back then the site was awesome.

Nowadays any Xbox fan gets banned for anything. I know your gonna collectively comment on this post blah blah blah.

Whilst some users supposedly get banned for insults and abuse for a whopping 1 hour. Yay lets all call each other fucking idiots and tell eac other I hope you die and that we dont care. Cause its not moderated at all people.

Jsut do the site a favour please and wipe my actual selnor account. Id rather not be included in the community here anymore as its not a great gaming site like it used to be. Its certainly not a great site for Xbox fans and just fans in general. The mod team was far better in 2007 -2010. Now its all but a joke.

Please kill my account. I am gonna continue with some other newer sites I use tat are far more balanced and dont contain but but but the cell BS anymore. Its like a collective of school kids aged 4 who cry when the media lets tere beloved console down.

Yep I fully expect all of you to comment on how I'm the childish one etc etc etc.

But I'll allow you to go on cherry picking all you like. VGC is now officially at the bottom of its community spiral. And it will remain stagnated, because VGC mods and the websites articles geared away from Xbox has done it to themselves.

Goodbye all ( not that many are left from 2007 ) and to those genuinely that arent stuck in the BS of this sites cherry picking fairwell. Im sure when you leave Ill see you on some of the other great forums I am part of.

Please PERMABAN ME.

LOL WHAT!?

Is this for real? As much as I am for some reason super happy over this, I still feel really down! Whose going to be the joker to my batman?! GOD I FEEL SO ODD RIGHT NOW

Aldro said:
selnor2 said:
Bravo.

Yeah its Selnor.

More importantly, dont worry Sony peeps, you can have the site. ( Well its basically your site already ) As almost all the Xbox fans left over the last 4 years due to outrageousness here.

Nowadays any Xbox fan gets banned for anything. I know your gonna collectively comment on this post blah blah blah.

Whilst some users supposedly get banned for insults and abuse for a whopping 1 hour. Yay lets all call each other fucking idiots and tell eac other I hope you die and that we dont care. Cause its not moderated at all people.

Jsut do the site a favour please and wipe my actual selnor account. Id rather not be included in the community here anymore as its not a great gaming site like it used to be. Its certainly not a great site for Xbox fans and just fans in general. The mod team was far better in 2007 -2010. Now its all but a joke.

Please kill my account. I am gonna continue with some other newer sites I use tat are far more balanced and dont contain but but but the cell BS anymore. Its like a collective of school kids aged 4 who cry when the media lets tere beloved console down.

Yep I fully expect all of you to comment on how I'm the childish one etc etc etc.

But I'll allow you to go on cherry picking all you like. VGC is now officially at the bottom of its community spiral. And it will remain stagnated, because VGC mods and the websites articles geared away from Xbox has done it to themselves.

Goodbye all ( not that many are left from 2007 ) and to those genuinely that arent stuck in the BS of this sites cherry picking fairwell. Im sure when you leave Ill see you on some of the other great forums I am part of.

Please PERMABAN ME.

LOL WHAT!?

Is this for real? As much as I am for some reason super happy over this, I still feel really down! Whose going to be the joker to my batman?! GOD I FEEL SO ODD RIGHT NOW

You could try looking in the mirror :P

Nsanity said:
Aldro said:
selnor2 said:
Bravo.

Yeah its Selnor.

Please PERMABAN ME.

LOL WHAT!?

You could try looking in the mirror :P

*Looks in mirror*
"Do you love UC3?"
*Nods*

I DONT GET IT

Well this...is an interesting thread. Rarely have I seen such meltdowns on both sides and some...questionable moderation. But I see this has all been resolved (?) now so that's something. Sad to see such great users leave though.

Regardless of what it is playing on, it looks great. Isnt that all that matters in the end?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.