By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Crysis 3 console gameplay. Looks to be 360 in this instance.

Really impresed with the graphics and gameplay. Seems to be missing some of the previous PC footage textures and lighting. But still utterly beautiful.

Around the Network

looks really really good. Now show me a 7 years old PC that can run this game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Some insane foliage. Looks fantastic.

Not sure if it's the console version though. Looks a bit too clean for me, though would be awesome if true.

Barozi said:

Not sure if it's the console version though. Looks a bit too clean for me, though would be awesome if true.

I can post the PC footage as well. Theres quitte a differnece in the lighting and te textures. Also unless a different part of this train yard, the PC footage looks like a larger area.

Around the Network

PC footage for comparison.

best graphic of 2013 confirmed

ZaneWane said:
best graphic of 2013 confirmed

I think so. Nothing comiing out next on year consoles looks this good. Unless Watchdogs is somehow done on console or Star Wars 1313.

I can't see the link on my phone (s2 with firefox) for some odd reason..... Tagging for later! I have heard that when you buy Crysis 3 you get the first Crysis for free?

selnor said:
Barozi said:

I can post the PC footage as well. Theres quitte a differnece in the lighting and te textures. Also unless a different part of this train yard, the PC footage looks like a larger area.

Well it's still possible that it runs on lower settings, though I don't know what sense it would make for them to showcast that. Maybe to trap people in thinking that it's console footage ? :P