By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Crysis 3 console gameplay. Looks to be 360 in this instance.

selnor said:

I doubt that this is console very much. I think this is PC.

Around the Network
selnor said:

Really impresed with the graphics and gameplay. Seems to be missing some of the previous PC footage textures and lighting. But still utterly beautiful.

Oh shit, last time you showed up you were ranting and raving about smart glass, the only one that wasn't aware of the idiotic argument was you. Then again, commercials and product placement exist for a reason.

At least you joined the masses on this one, genius 

(And update your fucking avatar, can't even get that right)

El_Machete said:
selnor said:

I doubt that this is console very much. I think this is PC.

posted the significantly better looking PC footage of the same area above. Lighting, size and textures noticeably better.

Pjams said:
selnor said:

Really impresed with the graphics and gameplay. Seems to be missing some of the previous PC footage textures and lighting. But still utterly beautiful.

Oh shit, last time you showed up you were ranting and raving about smart glass, the only one that wasn't aware of the idiotic argument was you. Then again, commercials and product placement exist for a reason.

At least you joined the masses on this one, genius 

(And update your fucking avatar, can't even get that right)

Wait what? 

PM wit your answer. No need to derail a thread for no reason. I wont report you this time.

maybe its just played with a joystick lol

well if true best console grx to date

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

what same area ? almost nothing is the same except a few trains :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

selnor said:

posted the significantly better looking PC footage of the same area above. Lighting, size and textures noticeably better.

i saw it too. the sun is positioned on a different angle, making that last video's lighting more noticable. I hope I am wrong. Its a sandbox game so time of day can change in missions. 

Also i noticed many frame rate drops on the older video, the alpha one. I think the train yard video is a more recent build, thus why it has less frame rate problems. Again i hope i am wrong because if that is the console version then ill play it on PC at max setting :P

kljesta64 said:

what same area ? almost nothing is the same except a few trains :S

They are both the onl footage shown from the trainyard level. I did say I wasnt sure. IT may be different part of level???

But visually theres quite a difference anyway if size isnt part of that equation.

Would like to see Crytek do tis on Wii U. With its extra 512 mb ram and modern GPU set over the curreent conssoles.  But that probably wont happen. :(

ZaneWane said:
best graphic of 2013 confirmed

On current gen console, maybe.

We'll see what next gen will bring in 2013. A 3D Mario for Wii U could come out of the blue, maybe to improve sales.

And I think that would be impressive, as far as console graphics go.

Is it just me or do the enemies look a bit like the ones from halo