By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Greatest Home Console of All Time!

Best Nintendo Home Console?

NES 47 8.82%

SNES 193 36.21%

N64 98 18.39%

GCN 66 12.38%

WII 50 9.38%

WII U 78 14.63%

Total:532

WiiU in 3rd place? That's ridiculous.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wii for me :
the legend of zelda twilight princess
super mario galaxy
super mario galaxy 2
mario kart wii
last story
xenoblade chronicles
resident evil 4 wii
arc rise fantasia
monster hunter tri
dragon quest 10
valhalla knights elder saga
donkey kong returns
new super mario bros wii
metroid prime corruption
golden eye 007
conduit 1 and 2
alot of other games i liked as well, plus the virtual console as well, made it the perfect nintendo system for me.

i think the wii u could beat it in the long run, specially if gamecube games come to the e-shop , i will buy alot of games if they do. :)

The Wii-U will def beat it. Heck I even think it might beat N64.  It already had a nice launch without their monster titles. Metroid, Zelda, Super Smash HD is insanity. Mario on the other hand will stick to its root.

I can say I enjoyed Mario galaxy 2 over Merio 64. But no Zelda has topped Ocarina and Majora's as of yet.

I will sell my ass for Metroid HD though. I hope thats what Retro is working on.

KeptoKnight said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wii for me :
super mario galaxy
super mario galaxy 2
mario kart wii
last story
xenoblade chronicles
resident evil 4 wii
arc rise fantasia
monster hunter tri
dragon quest 10
donkey kong returns
new super mario bros wii
metroid prime corruption
golden eye 007
conduit 1 and 2
alot of other games i liked as well, plus the virtual console as well, made it the perfect nintendo system for me.

i think the wii u could beat it in the long run, specially if gamecube games come to the e-shop , i will buy alot of games if they do. :)

The Wii-U will def beat it. Heck I even think it might beat N64.  It already had a nice launch without their monster titles. Metroid, Zelda, Super Smash HD is insanity. Mario on the other hand will stick to its root.

I can say I enjoyed Mario galaxy 2 over Merio 64. But no Zelda has topped Ocarina and Majora's as of yet.

I will sell my ass for Metroid HD though. I hope thats what Retro is working on.

You, Me, and alot of people on that Metroid!!! If Retro did Star Fox though it'll equally appeal to me!

Overall.. SNES.. that was the last system I feel Nintendo really owned the competition.. and had the best library of games for it's time... Personally Favorite.. N64.. I am sorry but Nintendo dropped the Zelda bomb with Ocarina of time.. I could play that for years and years.. (I also like Gauntlet Legends.. it was awesome on N64)

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

tbone51 said:
KeptoKnight said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wii for me :
super mario galaxy
super mario galaxy 2
mario kart wii
last story
xenoblade chronicles
resident evil 4 wii
arc rise fantasia
monster hunter tri
dragon quest 10
donkey kong returns
new super mario bros wii
metroid prime corruption
golden eye 007
conduit 1 and 2

You, Me, and alot of people on that Metroid!!! If Retro did Star Fox though it'll equally appeal to me!

yeah i do miss Star fox * sniff sniff

Around the Network
KeptoKnight said:
tbone51 said:
KeptoKnight said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wii for me :
super mario galaxy
super mario galaxy 2
mario kart wii
last story
xenoblade chronicles
resident evil 4 wii
arc rise fantasia
monster hunter tri
dragon quest 10
donkey kong returns
new super mario bros wii
metroid prime corruption
golden eye 007
conduit 1 and 2

yeah i do miss Star fox * sniff sniff

This waittt is killing me! We need Answers