By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming 3DS games for 2013: Year of Luigi!

Which 3DS game are you looking forward to the most?

Fire Emblem Awakening 48 25.53%

Etrian Odyssey IV 3 1.60%

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil... 2 1.06%

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 26 13.83%

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 14 7.45%

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate 13 6.91%

Pokemon X & Y 51 27.13%

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 18 9.57%

Other (in Japan) 3 1.60%

Other 9 4.79%

Total:187

Where is Gamerace?
i want this toooo edit: oops, wrong thread

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Otakumegane said:
Guys I need advice. So I'm thought of getting the FE bundle for the sweet ass design but I found out that the game will not be a copy, but pre-installed onto the system. What do I do? Do I still get the LE design and sell my Aqua blue? Or do I just buy the retail copy I could potentially sell for $60+ on Amazon a couple years later?

Plz post reasons for 1 or the other. I can't decide on my own.

If you plan on selling the game later, then buy it retail.

What about selling the LE design 3DS itself after some time?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Otakumegane said:
Guys I need advice. So I'm thought of getting the FE bundle for the sweet ass design but I found out that the game will not be a copy, but pre-installed onto the system. What do I do? Do I still get the LE design and sell my Aqua blue? Or do I just buy the retail copy I could potentially sell for $60+ on Amazon a couple years later?

Plz post reasons for 1 or the other. I can't decide on my own.

If you plan on selling the game later, then buy it retail.

What about selling the LE design 3DS itself after some time?

You don't get any added value unless you sell it to someone yourself. However, people on Ebay love limited edition consoles after some time.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Argh....decisions decisions.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Final Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon boxart it seems. Found on Amazon.

BATTLE OF THE BOXARTS!

PAL Boxart is probably this, from a Dutch webshop, looks pretty final. Which is better? As almost always, I like our PAL one better .:

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Final Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon boxart it seems. Found on Amazon.

BATTLE OF THE BOXARTS!

PAL Boxart is probably this, from a Dutch webshop, looks pretty final. Which is better? As almost always, I like our PAL one better .:

For the first time in quite some time, I prefer the NA boxart. I think that the EU/AUS boxart is quite goofy compared to the NA one and I like that the NA one has Luigi holding the side, it's quite neat.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:

For the first time in quite some time, I prefer the NA boxart. I think that the EU/AUS boxart is quite goofy compared to the NA one and I like that the NA one has Luigi holding the side, it's quite neat.

Luigi holding the sides is indeed quite neat. It was the thing that made me doubt myself for a minute.

But then I realised that the PAL boxart has a much better composition. A nice, clean central composition with the attention of the viewer slowly going to Luigi at the door. The logo is also better, it's not cramped to the side like on the US box-art and has it's own little place on it. Also, it features the mansion in the logo, which adds the finishing touch.

Last time I liked a US boxart better was ZombiU. So pretty recently actually. Though both were mediocre anyway.

EDIT: The thing that could've been better in the PAL boxart are the ghosts. The blue one is good, because it hides in a piece of scenery, but the others are 'pasted' on there. They should've also come out of some kind of scenery. I guess that's what gives it the 'goofy' look compared to the US boxart.

The new Professor Layton is releasing in February this year in Japan?! Very close to the previous game!

And yes, American boxart for Luigi's Mansion is looks better

^^
Ah you guys just don't get it .

4 or 5 games to buy this year so far... and this is assuming no others get announced.

3DS seems to be my biggest gaming platform for this year.