By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Worst Moves in History

So everyone makes a wrong decision time to time, But sometimes a wrong choice can turn for the worse. This thread is to point out what sony did wrong as a company for its consumers. Remember the WORST and be specific. It can be a game? A controller? A commercial ? a price? added wrong features!

Also it has to being a "choice" so the hacking in 2011 doesn't work since we all kno it wasn't obviously a Choice for Sony!

Now discuss (no poll because there are way more than ten and i dont want people yelling at me because i didn't pick their oppinion)

Around the Network

The $600 price for the PS3, that price simple "killed" them at the beginning of the gen. That's a scar that Sony will probably never recover from.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
The $600 price for the PS3, that price simple "killed" them at the beginning of the gen. That's a scar that Sony will probably never recover from.

↓↓↓Tbone↓↓↓

WTH!!! That was suppose to be my quote. You beat me to it!

Since you said that i'll say psp go, Supposibly It was a failure right out of the box! If someone can write why it'll be very helpful!!!

the focus on western market, they might lose west to Msoft and east to Nintendo, if it already hasnt happened yet PS3 R&D wasted resources

Move, Wonderbook, Vita and tons of shitty exclusives like PSABR and LBP Karting and most of them happened this year

Around the Network

DieAppleDie said:
the focus on western market, they might lose west to Msoft and east to Nintendo, if it already hasnt happened yet PS3 R&D wasted resources

Never thought it like that... Interesting.......

Not finding a way to move Japanese developers from the PSP to the Vita. I don't know how much responsibility Sony has in that, to be honest, as there might have been nothing they could have realistically done outside killing the PSP--which they won't, because it's making them money--but it's really hurting the Vita. They've got to find a way to reverse the trend. Most of the anime tie-in games, like Sword Art and Horizon, are doing very well on the pre-order charts for the PSP; just imagine if they were exclusive to the Vita, instead.

AndrewWK said:
Move, Wonderbook, Vita and tons of shitty exclusives like PSABR and LBP Karting and most of them happened this year

↓↓↓Tbone↓↓↓

So in other words Sony's Gameplan of 2012 worst decision???

AndrewWK said:

PSABR is my GOTY :P

tbone51 said:

AndrewWK said:

↓↓↓Tbone↓↓↓

So in other words Sony's Gameplan of 2012 worst decision???

Yeah seems like it. I mean thats just my opinion. It was a bad year for Playstation fans like myself, lets hope The Last of Us, Beyond and Ni No Kuni will redeem us.