By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 pushed back to Summer 2013

superchunk said:
no worries, I'll have pikmin3

Pikmin has also being delayed till summer

Around the Network

As many have said this really is a great opportunity for the Vita to make its move in on the japanese market with Soul Sacrifice, One Piece and Gundam Breakers all arriving in march. Thats an extremely strong line up, hopefully they back it up with marketing and bundles.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Like Miyamoto-san said, "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

That used to be true... until they invented patches.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

March is chockablocked full of vita games in japan. With monster hunter pushed back this should help games like soul sacrifice sell more.

BasilZero said:
This is the Japanese version right?

Good , DQVII will have some space! Besides Capcom needs to release it later...I mean wouldnt it be less than 6 months since Part 3 came out o.O? (or less than a year?)

MH3G on 3DS released Dec. 2011. Of course it was based on MH3 which released on the Wii Aug. 2009.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hopefully soul sacrifice doesn't flop and absolutely murders mh4.

Good luck with that, lol.  The second part specifically.

Mensrea said:
VGKing said:
Gives Sony a few more months to save the Vita. Soul Sacrifice could be that killer-app in Japan.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and Crossover Shonen game will really help too!

Who said anything about the Vita? 

Uhhhh....ME.
Wow...lmfao.

I'm not dissing, haha I love my Vita, it's just curious because no one said anything about the Vita. It's a MH4 thread.

KylieDog said:
routsounmanman said:

And we can still anticipate MH3U, on both 3DS and WiiU, so that's all right (BTW, still don't have a clue which version I'm going to pick)...

WiiU, the 3DS version is gimped and has no multiplayer.

Wrong. Both versions have multiplayer, but the 3DS one is better because it's the only way you're going to realistically get 4 players. Otherwise you're stuck playing online multiplayer, which is not nearly as fun.

Also, the 3DS version wasn't gimped, the Wii U version is a port of the original 3DS game.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kenology said:
theprof00 said:
hopefully soul sacrifice doesn't flop and absolutely murders mh4.

Good luck with that, lol.  The second part specifically.

Good thing I just saw that gameplay video and it looks absolutely amazing