By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 pushed back to Summer 2013

i bet sony money-hatted the delay.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Dragon Quest VII is February, just FYI.  

OT: As someone else has mentioned, sadly enough, this is the best possible thing that could happen for Soul Sacrifice.  Which is good, I guess.  It gets more of a chance & MH fans get an even more polished new game.

That's the first thing I thought of too.  Capcom resists the urge to troll Inafune.  This possibly saves Soul Sacrifice and the Vita, as it would've been woefully overshadowed.

Would be too good if it was becase they decided to port this to Vita and have a simultaneous launch, but Sony says "thank you" anyway.

Damn, do I want this game on my Vita...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

hopefully soul sacrifice doesn't flop and absolutely murders mh4. gosh i hate capcom so so much right now. all would be forgiven with vita mh4 though eh heh heh heh

no worries, I'll have pikmin3

Around the Network
Soriku said:
superchunk said:
no worries, I'll have pikmin3

MH4 not MH3U.

Yep... and I'll still have Pikmin 3  lol. (I know MH4 will be on 3DS, but I don't own a 3DS)

This is good, they need to avoid a RE6 situation. Right now, I'd say Monster Hunter is their second biggest franchise. They can't tarnish it's reputation. It will be very fun to see the 3DS absolutely explode in Japan when this is released though. I have never played a MH, but I just want to see Japan go cray.

KylieDog said:
routsounmanman said:

And we can still anticipate MH3U, on both 3DS and WiiU, so that's all right (BTW, still don't have a clue which version I'm going to pick)...

WiiU, the 3DS version is gimped and has no multiplayer.

Of course it has multiplayer, just no online.

Gives Sony a few more months to save the Vita. Soul Sacrifice could be that killer-app in Japan.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and Crossover Shonen game will really help too!

VGKing said:
Gives Sony a few more months to save the Vita. Soul Sacrifice could be that killer-app in Japan.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and Crossover Shonen game will really help too!

Who said anything about the Vita?