By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will Vgcharts fix the December numbers?

COD4 on Xbox was over a million off.... Some console sales were off too and the software sales were way off. When is ioi going to fix the vgchart december numbers? He usually does.

Around the Network

I don't see them broken.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

probably when the US figures of this week are added, so today or tomorrow?

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

He said he will do :

"so expect a few changes (especially for American software as expected in light of undertracking Walmart)"

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=15105

Be patient ;)

He said he would when the earnings reports come out and show him exactly how much he was off.

Remember, it could be NPD that is off. Both were estimating for unknown data that was the majority of the market (e.g. Walmart).

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

He can't very well post projected numbers before they're projected, now can he? That's actually illegal.

he will most likelt make the additions when he updates this week... so go back and check out the dec week be week to see what It "should have looked like"

I knew they were low when this years SW was the same as last year for the week b4 xmas...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

software will get fixed with this next weekly update but the hardware will get adjusted when the quaterly reports are in but i do think vgchartz will be very close

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^they do use some large sample sizes but there missing some big ones like walmart and toy R us

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The funny thing about the numbers is that both in November and December he stated numbers were off because of NPD access to big box retailers (walmart, target, etc.) that make up a higher percentage of sales because of gift givers.

This is nothing new and the calculations he made should take this into account. The way I understand it is ioi has access to older NPD numbers and could see how this plays out.

Libraries sell systems not individual games