vanguard

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavy Rain
LA Noire
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII

Horrible gameplay? None come to the top of my head, but I can definitely think of some that I consider to have mediocre gameplay, but I'll refrain from listing them.

Without a doubt its Final Fantasy 13.

Most of the games listed by people here are their personal opinions so to OP, you're not gonna be very convincing if all you have is a list of games who you personally feel meet the criteria. In other words, you're wasting your time.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

RE6... awesome graphics, but the gameplay really not that good, the camera was really a pain....

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Killzone 3... A pretty game but since I bought it with hard earned money, I had to force myself to enjoy it.

And also Crysis 2. But atleast I enjoyed it to some extent.

Yay!!!

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
Ah! I got one: What about Gran Turismo 5?

A lot of people think that Forza series (2, 3, 4 and horizon) is much better.
Agree?

I concider Forza to have better gameplay (and graphics) but GT5 is FAR from horrible. 

Yay!!!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:

And Nintendo games don't count because when we say graphics we are not talking about specs, we refer to design.

That makes no sense, but I'm pretty sure I know what you intended to say :P

I think Skyrim matches perfectly - The game as a whole is beyond awesome, but the actual gameplay is stale as fuck.

I explain to you.

Nintendo can make the most beautifull goty on a resolution of 720px x 576px with the power of NES.

From reading the comments its seems Final Fantasy XIII takes the cake. It is a terrible game.