By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NDS to be Highest Seller of All Time

I've got no proof but the N64 still sells millions in Madeupistan, It's surely over 170 million units sold.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Can someone from one of these magic third worlncountries where these millions of PS2s are still shipping take a picture please? Theremust be piles of them somewhere. Or maybe the reason Sony's financials are in the hole is because they are buying these units to remain topndog?

Pezus believes the DS is top dog, he just does not want to admit it. See his thread about Ps3 passing 70 million this week. If he believes those vgchart numbers then h believes these. Can someone post the platform total chart?

I also want to see some evidence of little Ethiopian children passing on a bowl of rice or Vitamin K pill for a PS2 to go play on their big screen TV in their oversized living room with suede furniture and air conditioning.

ASStronaut said:
I've got no proof but the N64 still sells millions in Madeupistan, It's surely over 170 million units sold.

It's not made up.  How do you explain PS2 continuing to sell when its numbers in the 3 main territories aren't that significant?  VGChartz doesn't update PS2 numbers, I bet PS2 remains ahead at the end, as it probably is right now, as it was last year.

This whole argument is ridiculous and growing tiresome. Just look at the hard facts that I posted earlier in the thread. The math for the DS is very difficult. It would probably take the DS til 2015 to reach 158 million if it gets there at all.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
ASStronaut said:

It's not made up.  How do you explain PS2 continuing to sell when its numbers in the 3 main territories aren't that significant?  VGChartz doesn't update PS2 numbers, I bet PS2 remains ahead at the end, as it probably is right now, as it was last year.

PS2 is not ahead on this site. Leave this site if you don't like it.

XBOX Live ID, Borode

spurgeonryan said:
Can someone from one of these magic third worlncountries where these millions of PS2s are still shipping take a picture please? 

DONE.

jonnybmk said:
spurgeonryan said:
Can someone from one of these magic third worlncountries where these millions of PS2s are still shipping take a picture please? 

DONE.

lol

XBOX Live ID, Borode

I just popped into this thread but I assume its already been mentioned that ps2 is significantly undertracked?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Feels like we are thing to prove to Catholics that Earth is not the center of the universe! DS and Nintendo won. Live with it.

Spurge, cut the crap and look at the evidence. PS2 had shipped 153.6m OVER A YEAR AGO! That's more than the DS has sold to consumers right now. Sony projected 16m PS2+PS3 shipments for this fiscal year. Are you expecting all of them to be for the PS3, 15m, 14m, 13m? Look at the sales and see what makes sense. Also, understand that VGChartz has stopped fucking tracking the PS2. Jesus christ.

Chill out, dude. :^|