By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Million-Sellers Thread (Pokemon X/Y)

Tagged games:

How high will Global first-week sales of Pokemon X/Y be?

Over 5 million 50 52.08%

Between 4 and 5 million (BW=4.5) 22 22.92%

Between 3 and 4 million (DP=3.2) 6 6.25%

Between 2 and 3 million 4 4.17%

Less than 2 million 0 0%

Total:82
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Add salt to the wound: Sticker Star is outpacing SPM and the game will most likely become the best selling Paper Mario title in Japan in just a few weeks.

Handheld. Japan. This is practically inevitable.

Around the Network

I'll probably do this but we also need threads for the other consoles, and the Vita

...that awkward moment....

Sorry, I couldn't help it :)

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Add salt to the wound: Sticker Star is outpacing SPM and the game will most likely become the best selling Paper Mario title in Japan in just a few weeks.

Not a few weeks but your right about passing it! I say next holiday, IMO its safe to say! But with a year that means paper mario SS lifetime should be around 5mil maybe higher! This is why i believe Luigi mansion will sell so high!(close to 10mil lifetime) It seems more popular than paper mario SS!

Chandler said:

I'll probably do this but we also need threads for the other consoles, and the Vita

Funny thing is Wii U and Vita wont need one as much for awhile! Well Nintendoland is selling and NSMBU too...! How about we both make one while Dengle holds the 3DS one? I have personally made a weekly millions seller thread already..... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152104&page=1

Chandler said:

Psh, we don't need threads for the other consoles. If the Sony and Microsoft guys want to do PS/Xbox threads, they're welcome to. If you want to handle them, go ahead.

Vita can just have a general software sales thread, which is pretty much what this one is becoming, anyway. I plan to do more than just announce new million-sellers; you may have seen some of my ideas taking shape with my Mario Kart and NSMB2 updates. More will come.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Chandler said:

Psh, we don't need threads for the other consoles. If the Sony and Microsoft guys want to do PS/Xbox threads, they're welcome to. If you want to handle them, go ahead.

Vita can just have a general software sales thread, which is pretty much what this one is becoming, anyway. I plan to do more than just announce new million-sellers; you may have seen some of my ideas taking shape with my Mario Kart and NSMB2 updates. More will come.

Hey dont you forget LoZ OoT 3D, its gonna hit next week (dec29) or January mark my words!

tbone51 said:

Hey dont you forget LoZ OoT 3D, its gonna hit next week (dec29) or January mark my words!

...gonna hit what? 3 mil? I guess I'll probably fit in an update for it, but we're going to have multiple million-sellers next week as well. This thread is going to be keeping me busy. I may push the Zelda update back a week to spread things out more. I doubt the game will sell 25k next week, anyway.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

...gonna hit what? 3 mil? I guess I'll probably fit in an update for it, but we're going to have multiple million-sellers next week as well. This thread is going to be keeping me busy. I may push the Zelda update back a week to spread things out more. I doubt the game will sell 25k next week, anyway.

Dont forget its still 2major days! 23rd and 24th are probably the highest sales day!!! Anyway there are 5 titles, 6 if Zelda counts that will hit a million(s) mark!

I'm am very impressed by New Leafs performance. It racked up sales very quickly in Japan.

miz1q2w3e said:

I did the exact same thing, and believe me, seeing what they're doing to the series hurts me too.

I don't regret purchasing the 3DS, though. Not even close. I had an absolute blast with all the DS games I never got to play since my DS broke. Pokemon B&W is now my favorite gen of Pokemon, TWEWY was awesome as well, I also loved Zelda OoT 3D since I never played the original. It's just that Paper Mario is my favorite game of all time, it's special.

I don't know why everyone thinks SS is a disappointment. It's a perfectly fine game for the series. It may even be better than SPM.