By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect hits 5 million posts!

When will VGChartz hit 5,000,000 posts?

Next week 4 6.90%

Come the end of the year 17 29.31%

January 19 32.76%

February 1 1.72%

March or later 7 12.07%

See results 9 15.52%

Total:57
sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:

Does any one have a higher post count than NintendoPie? He has ~32 post per day. Spurge couldn't even touch him.  Also, NintendoPie has been semi inactive for the past few months.

I don't believe so...maybe at one point there was (I swear he was edging 50 at one point) but no longer. 

I remember when Darth had the highest at 27. How times have changed.

Not even sure how he was able to post so much.  He must have responded to almost every thread.  His insight wasn't always the greatest but he did have some good posts.

It's similar to how pezus and Spurge manage it. Short, concise posts but in almost everything. I tend to post more lengthy, thought-out posts which give me greater insight, but in fewer threads. However I do reply to almost everything which I am quoted in. 

Different posting techniques I guess.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:

Does any one have a higher post count than NintendoPie? He has ~32 post per day. Spurge couldn't even touch him.  Also, NintendoPie has been semi inactive for the past few months.

I don't believe so...maybe at one point there was (I swear he was edging 50 at one point) but no longer. 

Not even sure how he was able to post so much.  He must have responded to almost every thread.  His insight wasn't always the greatest but he did have some good posts.

It's similar to how pezus and Spurge manage it. Short, concise posts but in almost everything. I tend to post more lengthy, thought-out posts which give me greater insight, but in fewer threads. However I do reply to almost everything which I am quoted in. 

So Spurge and NintendoPie posts are like Dick Cheney bird hunting and your posts are like Mark Wahlberg in Sniper.

sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:

So Spurge and NintendoPie posts are like Dick Cheney bird hunting and your posts are like Mark Wahlberg in Sniper.

If...if you'd like that then...sure?

Also note that, as of right now, there is less than 50,000 posts before reaching that magical milestone!

The moment draws ever closer...

Is 50million not done yet... ugh. Hurry up spammers!

Around the Network

Well that is a achievement.

I fell the 5000000 post will be the second coming of ioi

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So how do we know when it happens?

Ok, I figured it out. we're at 4955161

Yay for that.

happydolphin said:
Ok, I figured it out. we're at 4955161

Yay for that.

Exactly! Glad you figured it out!

And Spurge, yeah you really were a posting machine. Sad your computer packed up, though. Hopefully you can rejoin the big boys soon enough