By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect hits 5 million posts!

When will VGChartz hit 5,000,000 posts?

Next week 4 6.90%

Come the end of the year 17 29.31%

January 19 32.76%

February 1 1.72%

March or later 7 12.07%

See results 9 15.52%

Total:57

Around 1,250 posts in the past 9 hours, certainly not a bad hit rate. With the Japanese chart up and the WW one coming, I'd imagine it won't be all that long before we're very very close indeed...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Looks like there's been quite a spike in posts these past few days, for we're now within 39k of that magical milestone!

So close. It's almost certain to happen by the end of the year.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:
So close. It's almost certain to happen by the end of the year.

I'm now beginning to think it'll be the 28th December. Just a little prediction, but at the current rate that seems about right.

It only took 6 and half years after all that. I should try and make my post ~#5000000 lol

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:

It only took 6 and half years after all that. I should try and make my post ~#5000000 lol

Exactly! I think it'll be one of those things that's more down to luck than judgement though...

We're getting very very close now, only 30k to go!

4970309 is the last post; now it's just 29,691 posts!

spurgeonryan said:
Wow! I thought we were passed it by now. You took so long to update. Should speed up around holidays with people posting what they got for Christmas threads. Should be doable by Jan 1st, like wii hitting 100 million.

As long as we have no more slow weekends like last.

I did take a long time to update, was waiting for us to pass the 30k barrier. I'd imagine if things keep going as we are we should be there for the 27th.

well there is another post for the basket,have to keep positive wouldn't want to get caught out for your thread,if its on the actual holidays a lot of us will be with the families anyway unless people are trying to get a break from the kids

Above & Beyond

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Wow! I thought we were passed it by now. You took so long to update. Should speed up around holidays with people posting what they got for Christmas threads. Should be doable by Jan 1st, like wii hitting 100 million.

As long as we have no more slow weekends like last.

>Like wii hitting 100 million

>Jan 1st

Nice. And why not Spurge?

Also, Wii hitting 100mil will likely be in January, I concede this to you.