By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I finally bought a 360

Welcome to the fam.

Wired FTW ... I have had 4 wifi routers quit transmitting on me ... but what kept going? You guessed it ... the wired part.

When my PS3 arrives, it's getting wired too.

Around the Network

Mass Effect and Bioshock are must haves.

Halo 3 is a good addition especially if you have brothers who want to play at the same time you do.  I know you said it was okay but having 3 people online on the same Xbox 360 helps out lot.

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers

rocketpig said:
If you're a 360 owner, sign up for Gamefly. Not only do they offer a ton of great games for rent, but you can pick up games you want to keep for ~$46 when new.

It rocks, enjoy.

BTW, pick up Dead Rising immediately or Stickball and myself will drive to your house and beat you up because you suck at life.

I bought that game; is was one of the worse Capcom games I have ever played.

Get Mass Effect! 

gebx said:
I don't care if I get banned but Dead Rising = overrated

It has an Achievement called "Frank The Pimp".

That's all you need to know to understand the pure awesome of the game. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

grandmaster192 said:
rocketpig said:
If you're a 360 owner, sign up for Gamefly. Not only do they offer a ton of great games for rent, but you can pick up games you want to keep for ~$46 when new.

It rocks, enjoy.

BTW, pick up Dead Rising immediately or Stickball and myself will drive to your house and beat you up because you suck at life.

Get Mass Effect! 

I am appalled at the lack of imagination shown in this thread.

Any time you can put on a woman's dress, wear a horsehead mask, and run around burning zombies in the face with a hot frying pan, you know you're having a quality gaming experience. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I have decided to hook my 360 directly to my router and use the ethernet adapter on my desktop. I don't want any lag when im beating you guys :P

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

Can't you just buy a wireless adapter for your Xbox 360?

grandmaster192 said:
rocketpig said:

It rocks, enjoy.

Get Mass Effect! 

Fail!

jk I know it's your opinion :p

One of my favourite 360 games.

Tip for anyone who plays it: Grab a large variety of weapons and health (such as plates, a Shotgun, an axe, a shovel, a hot pan, a golf club, juice, pie, apples, etc.), run out in the middle of Paradise Plaza, change the BG music to the Benny Hill song, and let the good times ROLL!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Congratulations on your Xbox 360

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

@ alex: I could but they basically do the same thing and the ethernet bridge is cheaper.

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell