By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Swapnote/Letterbox stationery - more than 50!

That's nifty. It's a feature of Nintendo I didn't know about and am now kind of jealous of.



Around the Network
pokoko said:
That's nifty. It's a feature of Nintendo I didn't know about and am now kind of jealous of.

Come over to the dark Nintendo-side. We have swapnote.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

Mnementh said:
ZaP~ said:
I think i have a few you dont, but i suppose you will get them with D21, can you send me the Fire Emblem and Pokemon.
I'll add you to my friend list, can you do the same? My code is in my sig.


I added you and fedfed. Add me back, then I can send you the Pokemon and Fire Emblem stationery.


It's done, earlier i didn't had internet on my console, don't know why.



WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Mnementh said:
pokoko said:
That's nifty. It's a feature of Nintendo I didn't know about and am now kind of jealous of.

Come over to the dark Nintendo-side. We have swapnote.

Perhaps when I can afford it, though not before Pikmin 4 or Wonderful 101 release.  Regardless of when, I will still expect bribery in the form of Animal Crossing stationary.



Updated the OP with 13 new stationery thanks to TheKingofRedLions and Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Mnementh said:
pokoko said:
That's nifty. It's a feature of Nintendo I didn't know about and am now kind of jealous of.

Come over to the dark Nintendo-side. We have swapnote.

Perhaps when I can afford it, though not before Pikmin 4 or Wonderful 101 release.  Regardless of when, I will still expect bribery in the form of Animal Crossing stationary.


Ah, Pikmin and W101 will be on the WiiU, swapnote is for 3DS. But I'm pretty sure NIntendo will make a Animal Crossing stationery. HMM, isn't the game already out in Japan? Probably that stationery already exists.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

Mnementh said:
Updated the OP with 13 new stationery thanks to TheKingofRedLions and Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2.


Hey Mnementh can you send me NSMB2 (C), NSMB2 (D) and Mario Tennis: Peace please? I don't have them.



Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Mnementh said:
Updated the OP with 13 new stationery thanks to TheKingofRedLions and Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2.


Hey Mnementh can you send me NSMB2 (C), NSMB2 (D) and Mario Tennis: Peace please? I don't have them.


Done. Peace is a pretty cool name for a Nintendo-character.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

Mnementh said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Mnementh said:
Updated the OP with 13 new stationery thanks to TheKingofRedLions and Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2.


Hey Mnementh can you send me NSMB2 (C), NSMB2 (D) and Mario Tennis: Peace please? I don't have them.


Done. Peace is a pretty cool name for a Nintendo-character.

lol I don't even know how I made that typo, E and H are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. =P And thanks for the stationery.



sethnintendo said:



d21lewis said:
I have everything that you have. I've slowed down a lot since getting my Wii U but I am a Swapnote fanatic.



You are a casual noob when compared to the likes of Hackles.



Hackles has been.......dealt with.



mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢