By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vita year 1, wins Best Handheld game on VGA

Another great award in the show... Sound Shapes deserves.

Around the Network

im not complaining about the winner since im not a hyprocrite (never played the game) but how come kid icarus or RE revelations wasnt a nominee???

There both the most underrated games this year that deserve recognition!!! especially KIU

Shows that the VGA panel has no idea what they're doing: no Kid Icarus Uprising, no Revelations and NSMB2 is doubtlessly the superior platformer (and was actually on the list)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

There can only be so many nominees and we can't really find out why they chose those nominees over the others. Still a decent nominee list despite not having ever single good game this year.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

What about LBPV, KI:I, Virtues Last Reward, P4G? Also I own Sound Shapes so I'm surprised by the award as it's also playable on PS3.

Around the Network

kid icarus was by far best 3ds title IMO. Great story, Loads of weapons, Fantastic multiplayer online!!! The guy who made SSB made this game!!! That should tell you something lol!!!

Pit story is one of the best in all of Nintendo's gaming! If anyone has a 3ds i highly recommend this game for buy second only to SM3DL!!!

Kudos to the Vita and Sound Shapes, but people actually put stock into the VGA awards? You know, the ones that would give awards to games from the network's sponsors?

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward would be my choice.

Well, hopefully the award serves it purpose and gives this game and PSV some needed positive exposure.

Kid Icarus Uprising, the number 1 handheld game of all time imo... didn't even get game of the year :(
very VERY underrated game. And I can't believe sound shapes beat it! it would better go to Gravity Rush or maybe LBP Vita, but sound shapes!? its an overrated, overpriced game. no... NO!