By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hundreds queue up for Wii U debut in Japan

dude... why you care about capturing and dostroying the company? hope for fucking great games and play them, dont play the sales...

fanboys lol...

Around the Network

If they win Japan Sony is screwed majorly

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

crissindahouse said:

let's hope they have shipped a lot to japan, those guys really deserve to get all a console

Why did u photoshop a space pirate in there? Also, I need a gif of this part of the trailer.

Edit: Ok I found one.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Debra said:
dude... why you care about capturing and dostroying the company? hope for fucking great games and play them, dont play the sales...

fanboys lol...

Nintendo Alwais make Great Game, dont worry about the father of video game

I predict it will sell out whatever they stocked.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
gentii said:
Debra said:

fanboys lol...

Nintendo Alwais make Great Game, dont worry about the father of video game

Nintendo would be more like the foster parent gaming was placed with after being removed by it's real neglectful father (Atari)

I LOVE ICELAND!

the wiiu should do well in japan and it should sell out every week

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

"nintendo" is not a person... there are developers behind them dude, stop bevlieeeving like a religious sony-fanboy :P

there are great games everywhere on several platforms.. "nintendo" have to prove it. very excited for the next zelda, baynoetta 2 (!!!) and hopeluffy there is a big surprise next year.

kitler53 said:
VGKing said:
I think stock will be an issue in Japan. Don't expect sales to be any higher than the US first week.
I expect 250k-320k.

agreed.  after the low europe i have to believe nintendo is short on supply for whatever reason or they would have sent more.  

I guess I can see why stock would be an issue in Europe. Lots of different countries and stuff....but didn't Nintendo say they learned from the original Wii launch? Yet the Wii U is selling less? That doesn't make sense.

If they really DID learn, they would have enough stock to meet demand....I believe they do.

Pics or it didn't happen.