Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Congratulations Wii U to 1 million sold units!

what do you think?

congratulation!! 206 100.00%

Total:206

WTF?...
Don't be so desperate. Wait until we have at least VgChartz estimates.
I can guarantee you that with next weeks numbers it still won't reach 1mil.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
WTF? Its barely like at 570k...

uhh...its actually at 787K right now. With US, EU, plus Japan week one, its pretty much guarenteed to be past 1M

sundin13 said:
VGKing said:

uhh...its actually at 787K right now. With US, EU, plus Japan week one, its pretty much guarenteed to be past 1M

You're right. I was only counting Week 1 or US and Week 1 of EU. My bad.

I still say to wait unntil we have the data though. 

Right now I'm hating myself for this...but....

HOPE WII U TURNS INTO A FLOP IN JAPAN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. even though Imma Nintendo Fanboy HAHAHa

No..no.. I'm just kidding. Wii U is such a good console. I tried it, and loved it.
Might buy it for birthday / christmas!

Around the Network

Incredible, it now only needs 2 mil more consoles until it passes the PSV!!!

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Dude, without pokemon lol  Wait until pokemon gets released and then it should explode from then forth.

Maybe. But it already has the sequels to the 3 biggest IPs on the DS - 2D Mario, Nintendodogs, and Mario Kart. We'll see how big of an impact Pokemon is.

Yes and it has been on pace with the DS as well and by this time the DS has already been through it's second Holiday. I'm not one of those people that thinks it will outsell the DS but lifetime over home consoles i believe so.  Many of its big titles has yet to release and Pokemon is arguably its biggest world wide system seller.  

Like I said, maybe. But I don't see it happening. The only big game it doesn't have that the DS had is Pokemon and Brain Age. I could be underestimating those two, but again, we'll have to wait and see. I see the 3DS selling 85-90m. 

But the 3DS has games the DS never had. It now has the Monster Hunter Franchise locked up and is also getting a Smash Brothers game.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

1m is easy. I'll congratulate them when they turn a net profit.

Jay520 said:
I think the bigger issue here is whether the OP can make a post without ending it with a smiley face.

nope :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

VGKing said:
sundin13 said:
VGKing said:

You're right. I was only counting Week 1 or US and Week 1 of EU. My bad.

I still say to wait unntil we have the data though. 

But that's half the fun; risking to have to eat crow! People is always complaining how there's no more bold predictions, so I went a head and made a semi-safe prediction ;) We'll see next friday if I was right!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.