By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Congratulations Wii U to 1 million sold units!

what do you think?

congratulation!! 206 100.00%

Total:206

i just wanted to congratulate nintendo and the wii u for selling one million units of the system! how do i know its sold one million? well, up until last friday it has sold 700k ww, and since then its been out a full week in europe, and not simply two days, and its in its third week in the US now, plus it just launched in japan.

i just wanted to be the first to congratulate nintendo and wii u for achieving the first milestone. soon youll be seeing official numbers about all this, but remember where you saw it first.

psssst the op looks like shit because i wrote it on my shitty phone....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I will join you Danne on congratulating Nintendo on their great console and its millionth sale. Lets keep this system selling people.

$300 for a powerful tablet. Good job Nintendo.

Congrats??? I would personally wait for official confirmation but hey, get drunk now and when the numbers come out!

Tease.

Uhm, congrats I guess?

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Congrats??? I would personally wait for official confirmation but hey, get drunk now and when the numbers come out!

i guess this is a cross over between a congratulation thread and a prediction ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Squilliam said:

i guess this is a cross over between a congratulation thread and a prediction ;)

Well I guess it is a pretty fair one to make.

Tease.

You may want to open a "congratulations Wii for 100 million sold units!" thread while you're at it. ;)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

AWESOME!

Congrats n.n