By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter: Activision to buy Take-Two, Nintendo becoming "completely irrelevant"

Oh, so this is why Damnyouall made his thread.

Pachterz gonna Pachter, I suppose.

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
One thing that caught my eye; if PS720 is released with 2TB HDD, wouldn't that drive up the price point? And if they wanna be priced around $400, wouldn't they have to sacrifice some power to reach that goal?

Yeah I don't think they'll include 2 TB of space. 500GB maybe (which is dirt cheap and will be even cheaper a year from now).

I hope NIntendo releases a new Super Wii U then with more storage ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

When I got upset about something this guy said he said he was joking and not to take him seriously. Therefore I take his advice.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Since he was so spot on with his early predictions on the Wii...

Yeah.

I was going to type more, but that about sums it up.

Ah, Pachter. Let the good times roll.

Around the Network

I really wish Micheal Pachter would poop using his bumhole like normal humans.

pezus said:
mothman said:
POE said:
Damnyouall said:

If you stop quoting Pachterdamus, he will simply disappear.

I vote for making Pachter-quotes a bannable offense on vgchartz.com

Who is with me?

I´m with you.

Stop making threads about what this guy says, that´s the way to kill his fame

Absolutely spot on. Stop talking about him and he'll die just like he should.

Yeah he'll go away if no threads are made about him on VGChartz >_>

LOL. I meant globally not just here. 

How many people would have sensibly predicted a few years ago that the Xbox 360 would sell more than the Wii and the Wii successor in the same month in the U.S.A.? Compared to 2008 Nintendo are irrelevant but at the same time they are relevant.

Tease.

DanneSandin said:
One thing that caught my eye; if PS720 is released with 2TB HDD, wouldn't that drive up the price point? And if they wanna be priced around $400, wouldn't they have to sacrifice some power to reach that goal?

I think its a given these will be very expensive. People like to dream about this stuff now but it doesn't take much to drive the manufacturing cost through the roof.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah I don't think they'll include 2 TB of space. 500GB maybe (which is dirt cheap and will be even cheaper a year from now).

You should use the term, MAY be cheaper a year from now, as we have seen, atleast I have seen time and time again, an earthquake hits, prices go way up and come down again over time, so it is iffy.