By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter: Activision to buy Take-Two, Nintendo becoming "completely irrelevant"

runqvist said:
jlrx said:
runqvist said:
Well that is interesting. Pachter is right on the money with a lot of things, I think this prediction is very good.

Not trying to say anything disgusting about you, or insult you, but from what alot of things you do and say, is it true your patcher? uhh, No offense.

You have nothing to worry about, there is no way I could be offended by you.

Good, because Patcher is a freaking moron.

Around the Network
jlrx said:
runqvist said:

Yes, that is why he is paid top dollars while you whine about him at forums. :)

runqvist said:
jlrx said:
runqvist said:

I call him an idiot while I am also getting paid top dollar to do what I do, multi-tasking and all. 

jlrx said:
runqvist said:

I call him an idiot while I am also getting paid top dollar to do what I do, multi-tasking and all. 

Sure thing, mate. Whatever makes you feel better. :D

Mummelmann said:
Ah, Pachter. Let the good times Troll.

Thought I'd correct that for ya ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Pachter could do himself some favors and not makes such broad, over-generalized, statements, since they almost always come back and bite him in the ass.

That said, he is also suffering from a severe case of Attention-itis, and needs to say more and more off-the-wall things for people to continue paying attention to him, and he'll keep doing it as long as people keep talking about him.

ECM said:
Pachter could do himself some favors and not makes such broad, over-generalized, statements, since they almost always come back and bite him in the ass.

That said, he is also suffering from a severe case of Attention-itis, and needs to say more and more off-the-wall things for people to continue paying attention to him, and he'll keep doing it as long as people keep talking about him.

yeah there is always  people like that ramdon guy Runquish or whatever he calls that want to believe in pachter predictions the problem is that his predictions tend to have a contrary efect... lol

34 years playing games.

Pacter is opposite man. Whatever he predicts the opposite usually happens.

pezus said:

“Next-generation consoles are going to have big hard drives, they're also going to have disc drives,” predicted Pachter.

OMG! Really? Who'd have thunk it, that's one crazy prediction! :O

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

This may be the first time Pachter could be right.