By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Today To Focus On 2012 & Early 2013 Wii U And 3DS Games

Europe and the US? I'm going to check out the US direct.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

I hope they show gameplay Bayonetta 2 x3

sperrico87 said:

Maybe one first-party Wii U game will be announced, like Yoshi's Island, but don't expect anything big. It'll most likely be new trailers/ info on already announced games like Pikmin 3. Nintendo always saves big reveals for E3.

I would have said the same thing until the announcement of Bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Those games could have been perfect for E3 but Nintendo didn't announced them there.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I bet you guys Yoshi's Land will be shown

Gimme Pikmin 3 and Fire Emblem FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Around the Network

I entirely forgot about Yoshi Land. Thanks for reminding me. I really hope it turns out to be a very good game. I enjoyed Yoshi Island 1 and 2 very much, so it would not be a suprise for me if Yoshi Land would be great.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Japan Nintendo direct at 9 eastern time of couse at am.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Expecting release dates of...
Luigi's Mansion 2
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
MH3
Lego City
Pikmin 3

I don't expect any other huge anouncement. DLCs for either Nintendoland or NSMBU is possible but abit to early imo, expecting those in january or february.

Maybe a relocation like ProjectXZone or Bravely Default.

As for totaly new games, I'm preparing myself for nothing to make sure I won't be disapointed. The VGAs are in a few days, would be the perfect time to make a big anouncement like Retro's game for example. But Nintendo does'nt seem to think to highly of the VGAs, so I would'nt be surprised if they don't announce anything there as usual. So maybe the would take the opportunity to steal some of the other big2's thunder there by anouncing something big right before the VGAs. But that is just wishfull thinking :P New WiiU games are unlikely, new 3DS games are more likely but nothing huge like Zelda or Metroid.

At the very best, what I think is the only thing new I can hope for is some Bayonetta2 footage, but would'nt bet on it either.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

My body is always ready.

Iwata want to party too.

Japanese Nintendo Direct set for the early morning tomorrow

December 4th, 2012 Posted in News, Posted by Valay, Wii U | No

Comments »

And there’s the Japanese Nintendo Direct we’ve been waiting for! NCL has confirmed that a presentation will be shown at 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST tomorrow.

Japan’s broadcast joins the previously-announced North American and European presentations. The latter two streams will be held at 12 PM EST / 9 AM PST.

You’ll be able to watch the Japanese event directly on Nintendo Everything. Alternatively, you can visit the official page. Japan’s broadcast will cover the upcoming Wii U launch, and presumably games that are on the horizon.