By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Today To Focus On 2012 & Early 2013 Wii U And 3DS Games

Train wreck said:
Still no mention of what that ~600mb update was for.

I think Nintendo never gives away technical details of their system updates. But obviously it fixed stability of the OS. Some mention that it seems to be a bit faster too.

But why 600MB for this?

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
My question after the ND is: where are the 3rd party games for the months ahead?

Lessee... we have Etrian Odyssey 4 in February, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in March, and... not much else Q1. Although Castlevania might make it.

Love and tolerate.

Galaki said:
TripleMMM said:
I knew the masked swordsman aould be Marth! I should've made the bet!

He claimed to be Marth. There's no confirmation and why is he hiding his face?

You find out in the big "plot twist" at the half way point of the game.

All I'm going to say.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Panorama view looks great, im so getting it

Did we already know that Monster Hunter will rendered in native 1080p resolution? Euro-Satoru explicitly says this in the EU ND.

I didn't know that, good to know native 1080 games will be there .

Around the Network
Salnax said:
DélioPT said:
My question after the ND is: where are the 3rd party games for the months ahead?

Lessee... we have Etrian Odyssey 4 in February, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in March, and... not much else Q1. Although Castlevania might make it.

I forgot to write Wii U in there, sorry.

It seems that Reggie said 30 games were coming for Wii U in the coming weeks but i saw nothing yesterday and that is the strange part. What games are coming?

spurgeonryan said:
What 20-30 games are coming to wii u in the next few weeks? I see hardly anyything on. Gamefaqs.

Nothing on you store`s schedule, too?

DélioPT said:
Salnax said:
DélioPT said:

It seems that Reggie said 30 games were coming for Wii U in the coming weeks but i saw nothing yesterday and that is the strange part. What games are coming?

January: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

February: Aliens: Colonial Marines, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

March:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

April: Injustice Gods Among Us

Unknown: The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends

Love and tolerate.

Glad I opted for a gaming PC instead of a Wii U. Nintendo hasn't really given me any reasons to get excited for it except for a few games that have been announced awhile back like NSMB, Monster Hunter, and Dragon Quest, and to a lesser extent, Pikmin and Wonderful 101. Once those come out along with Smash Bros and Mario Kart, I'll be back on board, but until then, it's PC-Nexus-360 gaming for me.

Salnax said:
DélioPT said:

January: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

February: Aliens: Colonial Marines, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

March:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

April: Injustice Gods Among Us

Unknown: The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends

That helps put things in perspective. Thanks!
Well, Nintendo could have advertised the other games for the first quarter... especially Aliens!

Still, it`s not as strong as the HD twins schedule. Hope there`s more games coming.