By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Today To Focus On 2012 & Early 2013 Wii U And 3DS Games

Yesssssss, HarmoKnight. Fire Emblem also coming much sooner than I expected. This year shaping up to be much stronger in NA than last for 3DS.

Also I guess Brain Training was pushed back, I seem to remember it being planned for a December release in NA.

Around the Network

Wow, ar every ND i keep lowering my expetations and they still manage to disapoint me.

I was expecting nothing but dates. I wasn't even expecting a new game on WiiU. They could'nt even manage to fufill my crazy low expectations. ''Lego city early 2013'', ''Pikmin3 in Q2 2013'', ''Wii FitU in spring 2013''. WTF NINTENDO?! Not 1 single date was given for WiiU games that are supposed to come out in a few months.

3DS was equally disapointing. I was expecting atleast 1new game/relocation announcement, did'nt happen but I can't say I'm surprised there. But they could'nt give us a date for Luigi's Mansion2 and Animal Crossing was'nt even mentioned. Atleast unlike WiiU 3DS had 1 small good piece of news that is Fire Emblem is launching in the first days of February :)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Sad they didn't say anything about Monster Hunter :(

Any news about that in the EU direct?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Fire Emblem Awakening in 2 month? Great!! I was looking forward to this game and finally is dated! :D

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Castlevania!!!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Sad they didn't say anything about Monster Hunter :(

Any news about that in the EU direct?

They showed a lot of vids, but can't remember the date...

and now... CASTLEVANIA!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Brain Training March AGAIN, Castlevania now.

Brain Training looks impossible.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ugh, Frebruary 4, 2013 for Fire Emblem: Awakening? That's 4 games now for February alone next year. There are just way too many games to get.

castlevania in march as well!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Does Nintendo have a thing for MARCH?
Seriously, this is the what now... maybe 100th game for that month. Are they out of their minds?!?!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David