By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA's 2012 - VGChartz - Lets discuss it live?

Samuel L. Jackson stole the show

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Wagram said:
arcane_chaos said:
wait...so what were the supposed 5 unannounced games?

all I saw was
Phantom Pain and Dark Souls II

I'm guessing DLC counted. Pretty funny that the Japanese have to steal an American awards show.

but was new? atleast everything that was shown besides the two I mentioned were already knew before-hand

The_Botman said:

There were some good announcements, but the ending was pretty bad. Walking Dead =/

A great ending would have been Mass Effect 3.

The irony of that sentence.

I think the gamers need to play The Walking Dead first... the game is Amazing... I played the first two episodes and I loved it.

All the awards are deserved tonigth... there is one or other personal choice but the winners deserved too.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
that bird behind Jack Black... it looks weird..

Lol, they purposely shaped it like a dick.

Metro Last Light was a previously announced game. AC3:George Washington King was previously announced. The only two games that were announced that were completely brand new, were the "Pain" one (which looks like Ground Zero Metal Gear) and Dark Souls 2. Disappointed with brand new IP reveals, as usual with events like this (including E3).

It's still nice to celebrate games, but wish they wouldn't hype up game reveals when there aren't going to be many. Also, I wish they would stop tagging things as "World Premier" of footage of already announced games. They should call it World Premier "Gameplay".

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

Nsanity said:
The only good thing about the VGAs was Samuel L. Jackson.

Nsanity.

pezus said:
Nsanity said:

What's the deal? 

bioware bitching, shit developer they are.

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
The only good thing about the VGAs was Samuel L. Jackson.

And The Last of Us, and MGS and Bioshock

I actually thought bioshock was a letdown :S it's the same thing over and over again with that game it seems.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!