By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA's 2012 - VGChartz - Lets discuss it live?

Forza Horizon lost to Need for Speed O_O

Around the Network
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:
The only good thing about the VGAs was Samuel L. Jackson.

And The Last of Us, and MGS and Bioshock

I actually thought bioshock was a letdown :S it's the same thing over and over again with that game it seems.

What do you mean? 

like all the footage we have seen of it man..it just feels the same. Jump on the rail...shoot..shoot some flying ships...and shoot some more. I just do not get the level of intrigue I got from the original bioshock. It looked ok when I expected greatness

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Aldro said:

Forza Horizon lost to Need for Speed O_O

Both have almost same score in metacritic and many review sites,so i think it's nothing wrong,both got 50/50 chance

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:
The only good thing about the VGAs was Samuel L. Jackson.

And The Last of Us, and MGS and Bioshock

Your kidding right?

?you didnt like metal gear solid serie?

Im not talking about the series in general, but that VGA trailer looked like a big pile of meh.

Looked in what way? You do know how MGS is played, correct? That sequence is probably near the start of the game, introducing us to what happened to Big Boss

I found the trailer confusing.

Yeah, nice idea with the shoutbox, Aldro.

I agree that this footage of BioShock Infinite wasn't all that thrilling but the prior footage absolutely blew me away, especially about Elizabeth's crazy powers and Songbird, so I'm still really, really hyped for it.

Around the Network

All the winners.

Game of the Year: The Walking Dead: The Game
Studio of the Year: Telltale Games
Best Xbox 360 Game: Halo 4
Best PS3 Game: Journey
Best Wii/Wii U Game: New Super Mario Bros. U
Best PC Game: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Best Shooter: Borderlands 2
Best Action Adventure Game: Dishonored
Best RPG: Mass Effect 3
Best Multiplayer Game: Borderlands 2
Best Individual Sports Game: SSX
Best Team Sports Game: NBA 2K13
Best Driving Game: G.. ops Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Best Song in a Game: “Cities” by Beck – Sound Shapes
Best Original Score: Journey
Best Graphics: Halo 4
Best Independent Game: Journey
Best Fighting Game: Persona 4 Arena
Best Mobile/Handheld Game: Sound Shapes
Best Performance by a Human Female: Melissa Hutchison as Clementine – The Walking Dead
Best Performance by a Human Male: Daemon Clarke as Handsome Jack – Borderlands 2
Best Adapted Video Game: The Walking Dead: The Game
Best DLC: Dawnguard – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Best Downloadable Game: The Walking Dead: The Game
Best Social Game: You Don’t Know Jack
Most Anticipated: Grand Theft Auto V
Game of the Decade: Half-Life 2
Character of the Year: Clap Trap – Borderlands 2

pezus said:

It was the same with Bioshock man. They showed so little and then when everyone played it they were blown away. I expect something similar to happen here. Do we even know much about the story? Don't think we do

true it very well might be due to the poor selection of footage. I would have loved to see more of the setting/world of this game. I m a bit skeptic about this game..especially since a lot of talent seemed to jump ship..hoping the end result would be a good game

oh and btw..doesn't the TLOU pretty much confirms a holiday 2013 for PS4?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

TLOU being in May, is like just 1 month before E3 -> PS4 Unveil?

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:

It was the same with Bioshock man. They showed so little and then when everyone played it they were blown away. I expect something similar to happen here. Do we even know much about the story? Don't think we do

true it very well might be due to the poor selection of footage. I would have loved to see more of the setting/world of this game. I m a bit skeptic about this game..especially since a lot of talent seemed to jump ship..hoping the end result would be a good game

oh and btw..doesn't the TLOU pretty much confirms a holiday 2013 for PS4?

That's what I'm thinking. Pretty much all the big PS3 games are coming out in the first half of the year. Damn, imagine if TLOU launched in May and then PS4 along with Uncharted 4 in November/Dec. The epicness!

I think sucker punch and sony santa Monica will highlight the PS4 launch..but yea it's gonna be epic!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

The biggest winners (more than 2 awards).

The Walking Dead: 5 awards
Borderlands 2: 4 awards
Journey: 3 awards
Sound Shapes: 2 awards
Halo 4: 2 awards