By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nextbox "Durango" has 1.6GHz CPU?

This thread reminds me of damage control. If you can't see the difference between a hacker studying a released console in hand and a rumor that he heard from a little bird, there is something wrong with you.

Around the Network

1.6 ghz could be in kinect 2.0
kinect could work standalone
or it is about the rumoured arcade title / media center only xbox

But not in the 'Nextbox' as we understand

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

runqvist said:
This thread reminds me of damage control. If you can't see the difference between a hacker studying a released console in hand and a rumor that he heard from a little bird, there is something wrong with you.

The Wii U specs he revealed are much more believable than the Durango specs he claimed he heard due to the circumstances.  However, both have their levels of doubt, and both have their levels of possible legitimacy.  Even though they're different, we can't just completely deny them.

OMG so slow and the nextbox is duumed!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

careful with threads like this.. it angers and infuriates the xbox fans.. we might have to put them on suicide watch.. they might not be able to handle such news.. its what they live for.. moarrr poweerrrr!

... I cant wait till they reveal the PS3 specs too.. and its not 100000x leap in power.. suicide watch! i tells ya!

Around the Network

I find it funny that most of the people making a big deal over this are Nintendo fans.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

BluGamer23 said:

careful with threads like this.. it angers and infuriates the xbox fans.. we might have to put them on suicide watch.. they might not be able to handle such news.. its what they live for.. moarrr poweerrrr!

... I cant wait till they reveal the PS3 specs too.. and its not 100000x leap in power.. suicide watch! i tells ya!

eh... ps3-specs are already revealed... but nonetheless, why such a comment? your view of xbox-fans is quite wrong, i think, but that's your opinion.

personally i don't believe it's gonna have 1.6 ghz-cpu but even if: if there is bc and a graphical leap, i will buy it - why not?

walsufnir said:
BluGamer23 said:

eh... ps3-specs are already revealed... but nonetheless, why such a comment? your view of xbox-fans is quite wrong, i think, but that's your opinion.

personally i don't believe it's gonna have 1.6 ghz-cpu but even if: if there is bc and a graphical leap, i will buy it - why not?

haha you guys need to relax.. seriously tho not everything needs to be high spec.. mostly ps360 fans in forums really care about high specs.. so they taunt and boo everything else if its not to their elitist standards.. lol.. 

Its why I wouldnt be surprised if some of you start slashing your wrist over such news.. if it materialises .. lol.. remember that boyonetta2 news? a not so popular game and how ps360 fans went apeshit over the news its exclusive.. hahaha.. yeh now imagine if it was an actual console news thats not so good.. LOL

BluGamer23 said:

Why would xbox fans anger about 1.6GHz?if 1.6 is ture it's likely nextbox will have 8+cores CPU

zarx said:
I find it funny that most of the people making a big deal over this are Nintendo fans.

yes! we Ninty fans make a big deal out of this coz we totally care!.. and we want you all to be draged down to our lowly low console spec standards!