By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Erik Aston said:
For God's sake, WAIT A WHILE. See if Ioi makes revisions due to NPD or Nintendo's quarterly report. Believe it or not, it has happened in the past.

Aren't you all going to feel foolish if the numbers are revised down?

With the number of Others and NA still having to come?

Yeah..........

Around the Network

but we have too see after the america numbers come in if ioi will lower the numbers enough for it to stay under 20 mil which i doubt though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^^Yeah no kidding, it might of sold in the negatives in America. ;) J/K

^no im saying he might adjust them and put them lower which i doubt though but it could happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Finally, some well deserved peace!!! Are you guys as excited for this as I am? Less BS to have to sort through in all the threads you read. Of course, no more feeling smarter after reading what Leo-J has to say, but still, that is only a minor downside to this thing!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

did he not think that it would sell enough? a pretty dumb bet if you ask me.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
Hold it! Don't ban him yet. VGC Wii numbers were 200k higher than what the NPD had. Id wait and see if their were any adjustments......

*Cough cough*

The bet was for when VG Chartz numbers come in this week. We agreed once it hit 20 mil (or didn't) one of us would be banned. We don't care about NPD.

He needs to be banned now.

yeah, when will he? R the mods really waiting for the #'s to get adjusted and for the NPD #'s to come out?

No I cannot be banned, the wii was overtracked in NA, until ioi adjusts the numbers you cannot touch that button under my name.

mM
leo-j said:
No I cannot be banned, the wii was overtracked in NA, until ioi adjusts the numbers you cannot touch that button under my name.

I am relatively certain I recall ioi saying he no longer adjusts based on NPDs numbers. Just take your ban like a man.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

leo-j said:

how do u know he's gonna adjust them? and if so, when does it usually happen?