By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm loving the Vita, should I stop enjoying it because everyone hates it?

I just find it really silly , how people can go up in arms against a device, when it doesn't sell well, and expect others to "STOP ENJOYING IT!" 

I highly recommend Shinobido. Unit 13 and Gravity Daze in case anyone wondering.

this is a joke thread obviously , of course i wont stop enjoying it  because people dislike it, thats just silly.

Around the Network

Nope, just enjoy it ;)

why the hell would you be having fun with a console that only sold 160k during black friday?

i am enjoying wipeout 2048 and uncharted GA at the moment, next is Gravity rush and yet set radio. Then i think ill be buying unit 13 and AC 3 Liberation

I bought one despite not being a gamer anymore, should receive it in a week!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
why the hell would you be having fun with a console that only sold 160k during black friday?

I am a closet hipster.

PullusPardus said:

I just find it really silly , how people can go up in arms against a device, when it doesn't sell well, and expect others to "STOP ENJOYING IT!" 

I highly recommend Shinobido. Unit 13 and Gravity Daze in case anyone wondering.

No.. You should keep enjoying it. I loved my gamecube even though not that many people had one. In fact i appreciated it a lot more than that wii. Sometimes it's more special to be into something that flies under the radar.

Agreed about Gravity Rush. Awesome game though I havent beaten it. I also recommend LBP I as it makes brilliant use of the front and rear touch pads

PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:

I am a closet hipster.

Unit 13 is criminally underrated.

And big ups to you for enjoying Shinobido. I liked it, too! (Take that, nen-suer!)