By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm loving the Vita, should I stop enjoying it because everyone hates it?

The only people that hate the Vita are those that don't have one! I just downloaded Uncharted and Gravity Daze for free (PSN+). Yes free, because I already had PSN+ for the PS3, and didn't expect Sony to add Vita to my Plus without any extra cost.

Around the Network

I suggest you throw it in the bin and get a game gear or Atari Lynx- Joking apart just enjoy mate, i loved Gamecube and that wasnt the biggest seller.

Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Does it have a lot of grinding?

As much as you want to do, really. It's not necessary unless you want to platinum it.

That's good to hear...don't have a single plat :P I really don't care much about it. Might have to pick this up as well then....damn so many games so little time and money. Yet to buy P4G also cuz if I don't Euphoria will hunt me down

WHAT?! YOU DIDNT BUY IT YET!?

Im gonna hunt you down!

the backlog is huge man :D especially after black friday..not to mention PS+ games. But don't worry Xseed will get my money for sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

maverick40 said:
The only people who hate it are the guys who dont own it.

What's with these outrageous lies?!?!

P.S. He's right.

What??  How DARE you enjoy something I don't really care much for!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

If there's anything I learned from VGC is that sales = quality.

In other words, you have a pretty shitty taste. Trade in your psv and buy an iphone and play angry birds.
Gravity crush has terrible sales (let's be fair and compare it to cod or you know, wii sports), so you're depriving yourself from real fun. It also probably has a lower than 80 meta, so it must be garbage just like that damn clone I'haven't played, Playstation (3rd party) all stars.

You are welcome :)

I can't get enough of P4G. Its freakin awesome.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

yes, the vita is a piece of trash; i only use it for a blu-ray :p

just bought persona 4 golden. Better be good! lol

I wanted to like Unit 13, but you can't unlock stages through co-op play. That's a massive oversight for a co-op centric game. I'm just glad that isn't the case with LBPV, was very fun to play through the campaign with my brother.

I still have MGS HD Collection sitting on my shelf. Afraid if I start it won't be able to put it down. I remember beating MGS2 6 times back in the day.