By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

Updated

TLOU= The Last of Us
P4G= Persona 4 Golden
SASRT= Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Around the Network

Updated and Happy Holidays everyone

Poll Results (not much to look at)
Which PS+ December Update do you like the most?
NA PS+ 6 42.86%
EU PS+ 6 42.86%
Both NA & EU PS+ 2 14.29%
Total: 14

NA PS+ Games for January Preview is up Pretty good imo

Hey, I was wondering does every PS4 will include free PS+ trial in each box? I open mind recently I didnt have one. I watched a lot of PS4 unboxing and I see many having one but mines.

Hey, I was wondering does every PS4 will include free PS+ trial in each box? I open mind recently I didnt have one. I watched a lot of PS4 unboxing and I see many having one but mines.

Around the Network
uKiddo said:

No not every PS4 will have a PS+ Trial.  The PS+ trial only came with the launch day consoles so probably the unboxing vidoes of PS4 you watched were the launch versions.  Sorry for the late response

Updated

Im interested in buying Tales of Xillia, Puppetter and Enslaved thanks to the sale, good choices?

MANUELF said:
Im interested in buying Tales of Xillia, Puppetter and Enslaved thanks to the sale, good choices?

I heard Tales of Xillia is really good as well as Puppetter(for $7 you really can't go wrong).  Don't really know about Enslaved though but $5 isn't that bad. I suggest go to Youtube and look up Enslaved gameplay to see if it is for you or not

This is tough. I'll finally get Crysis 3, I guess, and Blood Dragon. Maybe Xillia ...