By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

December is looking real nice! I'm now very glad I resisted buying Borderlands 2, and Grid 2 should also be nice!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Like from last year EU is doing a 12 Deals of Christmas Deal 1 is up

So far it's much better in NA. I'm hoping we're gonna get a PS+ sub discount soon, as my is gonna expire soon Is P4A worth buying? Such a pity it's not on Vita :/

Great job, mate!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
So far it's much better in NA. I'm hoping we're gonna get a PS+ sub discount soon, as my is gonna expire soon Is P4A worth buying? Such a pity it's not on Vita :/

Great job, mate!

They did PS+ discount on last years 12 Days of Christmas so probably they will do it again but i wouldn't have my hopes up that high for that to happen.  

This thread is officially 1 year 3 days old

Holiday week 1 is up (just like last year) and Grid 2 for NA PS+ is the first game for December

Around the Network

Poll Results for November

Which PS+ November Update do you like the most?
NA PS+ 6 66.67%
EU PS+ 1 11.11%
Both NA & EU PS+ 2 22.22%

Total: 9

Not much of a result but it is something

Hawkeyejonjon said:
This thread is officially 1 year 3 days old

Holiday week 1 is up (just like last year) and Grid 2 for NA PS+ is the first game for December

and the last time I was here was on this thread April 22nd... WOW

Everything updated

Updated

Europe got Guacamelee? I want that. Still, NA's PS+ for December is pretty darn good.