By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

 

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%
 
Average 3 33.33%
 
Bad 1 11.11%
 
Total:9
Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:
Nifty thread, thanks for the effort.

I'd suggest a more prominent divider between EU and US, to avoid possible confusion.

Been thinking about DLing Quantum Conundrum. Anyone tried it yet?


i will figure a way to divide the two

i tried quantum conundrum, it is good but it is very frustrating at times because of it being a first-person precision platforming but i still like ite

Oh dear.  One thing I really dislike is platforming in my FPS games.  Still, I loved Portal/Portal 2, so I might as well give it a shot.



Around the Network
pokoko said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:
Nifty thread, thanks for the effort.

I'd suggest a more prominent divider between EU and US, to avoid possible confusion.

Been thinking about DLing Quantum Conundrum. Anyone tried it yet?


i will figure a way to divide the two

i tried quantum conundrum, it is good but it is very frustrating at times because of it being a first-person precision platforming but i still like ite

Oh dear.  One thing I really dislike is platforming in my FPS games.  Still, I loved Portal/Portal 2, so I might as well give it a shot.


when you can download it for free, what is the harm



Pretty awesome. Thanks for doing this!



Hawkeyejonjon said:
i was doing all this on my vita because my computer is getting fixed. I couldn't use bold but i will do it(i wanted to but my vita wouldn't let me) in the next update if my computer gets fixed

That must have took ahwile 0_0

Anyways, good thread :P



Chevinator123 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
i was doing all this on my vita because my computer is getting fixed. I couldn't use bold but i will do it(i wanted to but my vita wouldn't let me) in the next update if my computer gets fixed

That must have took ahwile 0_0

Anyways, good thread :P


It took me 2 hours to write this thread 



Around the Network

Things i fixed:
* got rid of unwanted spaces
* Bolded and underlined stuff to make stuff less confusing
* Divided US & Europe for less confusion for which country you are looking at
If anyone else can find anymore problems or misspelled or stuff that shouldn't be there please point them out for i can fix them. Thanks.
Still the question for the thread till monday December 3rd: What game do you want to replace Resident Evil 5 Gold?



A lot of the games that have appeared on PS+ have been titles where sequels are expected to release soon. Makes a lot of sense, I'm sure publishers love the increased exposure. With that in mind, has PS+ had a BioShock or Dead Space game?

Personally, I'd like to see Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I want to try it but I don't really want to buy it. Also, Catherine.



pokoko said:
A lot of the games that have appeared on PS+ have been titles where sequels are expected to release soon. Makes a lot of sense, I'm sure publishers love the increased exposure. With that in mind, has PS+ had a BioShock or Dead Space game?

Personally, I'd like to see Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I want to try it but I don't really want to buy it. Also, Catherine.


I want Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning to replace Resident Evil 5 Gold.

Well the preview for the US PS Store for December 4th is up. I am goanna grab Mass effect 1 and Guardians of Middle-Earth 



The US Store update is up. What will you get this tuesday?



pokoko said:
A lot of the games that have appeared on PS+ have been titles where sequels are expected to release soon. Makes a lot of sense, I'm sure publishers love the increased exposure. With that in mind, has PS+ had a BioShock or Dead Space game?



We had Dead Space 2 in Europe a few months back.