By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

Bioshock 2 Coming to PS+ members.
Well that is a good game

Around the Network

BioShock 2? That's a solid addition, but that's all? Compared to what Europe gets? Holy cats.

Edit:  Looking on the PS Blog, I saw this reply to a comment: "Stay tuned to these updates throughout the month, and I think you’ll find that we’ll have plenty of content to match EU this December!"

I hope so.

pokoko said:

BioShock 2? That's a solid addition, but that's all? Compared to what Europe gets? Holy cats.

Edit:  Looking on the PS Blog, I saw this reply to a comment: "Stay tuned to these updates throughout the month, and I think you’ll find that we’ll have plenty of content to match EU this December!"

I hope so.

Yeah it goes like this:

The 1st week of every month: 1 game enters the IGC

The 2nd week of every month: 2 games enters the IGC

IDK about the vita IGC though

Nice. Now i dont have to keep searching the net.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:

I hope so.

Yeah it goes like this:

I came across this, which I thought was pretty interesting:

"EU shows their content monthly; so naturally it’ll appear to be more than how we show it via weekly updates. We’re also looking at monthly updates as well, but there are a number of considerations to review before moving forward with that outlook too. Thanks for the feedback to everyone on that note!"

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:

I hope so.

Yeah it goes like this:

I came across this, which I thought was pretty interesting:

"EU shows their content monthly; so naturally it’ll appear to be more than how we show it via weekly updates. We’re also looking at monthly updates as well, but there are a number of considerations to review before moving forward with that outlook too. Thanks for the feedback to everyone on that note!"

yep. Now next week will be 2 psn games will be going into the IGC 

will be checking out Bioshock

also good job on the thread(a little late to the party)

arcane_chaos said:
will be checking out Bioshock

also good job on the thread(a little late to the party)

its a good game. 

and thanks.

Good game, but another that I already played. Europe wins again. Getting kind of old, I never played any of Europes games but I have played a few of NA games lol.

I just DL'd the Mutant Blob game from PS+, which I probably never would have tried otherwise and I'm really liking this thing on Vita. For some reason, it just amuses me greatly.