By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Highest scoring game of the year is a PS3 exclusive - Rating: 100

kowenicki said:
I predict a meta of 85 to 87.

Like halo 4 right? huehue.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Gratz!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

pezus said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
So what you're telling me is that it's 1955

The year? No, I didn't tell you that, but I do want to know who told you that so I can talk some sense into him.

Doc told me

<:::::[]=

Seems to be just a little ahead of other games in the series, but still no doubt one of the best games of the year.

THE best is just asking for trouble, though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

perfection,i knew we'd get there

are we going thread crazy here at vgc right now,it's the holidays,good times

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

It'll be a mid 80 meta if it's lucky. 3 and 4 couldn't break 80 in the West. I find it funny since sleeping dogs was better received, despite the Yakuza games having better hand to hand combat and story telling, but whatever.

Yakuza 5. First day!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
pezus said:
JerCotter7 said:
Enough of these 360 vs PS3 threads.

I didn't even mention the 360. This really has nothing to do with it. I only compared it to a Vita game.

sry in advance for formating, i hate to quote with smartphone... you know i love you (or something like that) but it pretty much smells like: “i only compared it to a vita game to show two things at once, both sony devices did beat their competitors (360 and 3ds) for the best game of the year“ and less like a comparison between a ps3 and vita game. the “exclusive“ in the thread title alone let it look like it. so yeah, maybe that wasn't the plan (but i think it was) but it looks like it haha. nothing wrong with it, we have metascore and whatever threads about every second game.

didn't Kid Icarus also got the perfect famitsu score earlier this year?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I dont think Famitsu can be trusted: http://kotaku.com/5520937/do-not-trust-this-magazines-review-scores