By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Five Unannounced Games Debuting At The VGAs?

green_sky said:
Just a few more hours to go. Show is not all that great but at least they try. They should give bit more time to winners to speak rather than random celebrities who have nothing to do with games.

The Awards along with the endless Adverts have always been a joke, but im really looking forward to the reveals.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
green_sky said:
Just a few more hours to go. Show is not all that great but at least they try. They should give bit more time to winners to speak rather than random celebrities who have nothing to do with games.

The Awards along with the endless Adverts have always been a joke, but im really looking forward to the reveals.

I'm sure the reveals are pretty much the main reason a lot of people watch it.

Is the show today?

DélioPT said:
Is the show today?

Yep tonight. 

Around the Network

I refuse to watch the VGAs. I'll just come here and read the threads that inevitably pop up about the reveals

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

well i'll wager that at least one of those five is sony first party. with last of us revealed last year and uncharted 3 the year before i expect something from them this year. hope it's good!

green_sky said:
DélioPT said:
Is the show today?

Yep tonight. 

Thanks! :)
I almost forgot this was coming.

One of the main creators behind Alan Wake re tweeted a Geoff Keighley tweet about him watching something new that is appearing at the show.

Why would he do that out of the blue unless that something was Alan Wake 2.

Nsanity said:

so i'll take that as an E3 confirmation.   it's about time for a bungie announcement.