By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Five Unannounced Games Debuting At The VGAs?

I hope they are all Nintendo games lol

The only new Sony games i want to see are the games that are being developed for PS4 =P

Around the Network

Seems unlikely that Nintendo would give permission to an outside source like the VGA's to show some of their announcements, but then again it's 2012 and Nintendo has been trying diligently to get up to date with how things are done, so maybe this year they'll actually participate and have some announcements? I know Geoff Keighley would love to work with them on game announcements. Like many of us, he is a huge Nintendo fan, and is as sad as the rest of us that the company has seriously fallen behind the times.

kitler53 said:
well i'll wager that at least one of those five is sony first party. with last of us revealed last year and uncharted 3 the year before i expect something from them this year. hope it's good!

David Jaffe and Jenova Chen are working on secret new project.

Nsanity said:
kitler53 said:
well i'll wager that at least one of those five is sony first party. with last of us revealed last year and uncharted 3 the year before i expect something from them this year. hope it's good!

David Jaffe and Jenova Chen are working on secret new project.

i thought jaffe was doing smartphone stuff. 

I have spent more time playing Gears 3 than any other game this gen, not sure the exact amoutn of time but I have 30 hours of MP time just in cover and I am not too excited for Gears Judgement it feels like a cash grab people leaving Epic left and right and the new game modes I have seen arent very exciting we shall see but I dont think it will be a day 1 buy for me.

Around the Network

A little over two hours left.

I would love it if a new zelda/metroid were shown

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Didn`t THQ have some unannounced for Wii U or was that a rumor?