By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Five Unannounced Games Debuting At The VGAs?

Gaming Everything

The first two premiers for the 2012 Spike TV Video Game Awards have been confirmed. As is revealed in the latest issue of Game Informer, The Last of Us and Gears of War: Judgement will have brand new content to debut next month.

Game Informer provided the following image for The Last of Us in its latest issue, and also teased:

“It looks as though Joel and Ellie are joined by this mysterious woman in The Last of Us. Who is she? Can she be trusted? Stay tuned.”

What Microsoft intends to show of Judgment at the VGAs is slightly less clear. However, Game Informer said fans can expect “a new look” at the title along with “some never-before-seen environments” 

Around the Network

The product reveals are the only reason I care about that show. Of course, I don't even watch it, I just check the gaming sites to see if they have the videos up yet.

Eager to see more The Last of Us, though.

when is the date? Does anyone know?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

is it me or is there no to little hype for gears of war judgment ? i mean i barely see any 360 fans talking about it here and for comparison i see quit a lot of posts about beyond and GoW and even more about the last of us. but i barely see anybody saying there hyped for the next gears game

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
is it me or is there no to little hype for gears of war judgment ? i mean i barely see any 360 fans talking about it here and for comparison i see quit a lot of posts about beyond and GoW and even more about the last of us. but i barely see anybody saying there hyped for the next gears game

Can't say I'm hyped for Judgement. I finished Gears 3 much later than I bought it (still great game), but the gameplay feels kinda stagnant. ACIII left me with a similar feeling.
Though at the same time I'm not hyped for The Last of Us either. Doesn't seem to be that special to me. GoW Ascension a tiny bit.

Just a few more hours to go. Show is not all that great but at least they try. They should give bit more time to winners to speak rather than random celebrities who have nothing to do with games.

I wish Nintendo would announce something big like Metroid Prime 4 for WiiU