By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Ten Most Annoying Types of People on VGChartz

Tagged games:

forest-spirit said:
fillet said:
forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:
I hate when people quote you and reply inside of your original quote. For fuck sake it makes it so hard to quote again without keeping the crappy tree alive. Just use numbers or letters or such to know what is to what.

EDIT: Not messy enough I think this should do it, but just in case here's some more. Let;s have some spilling metsakes and; alsogrammer! And punctaution? Off or of, which one is righter then the other:

I also hate posts that disagree with me.

I disagree with you

More like this

No, like this

I dislike that too. It may work once but after that it just becomes 1) a giant mess.  It's even worse when a third person decides to join in...

Like this?

But that too.

It's really not that hard to use numbers or letters when responding to different parts of a post, and it'll make things a lot easier for everyone.

ABC 123

A) This is a giant mess

Around the Network

I wish there was a fun, harmless, light-hearted way to make a "Top 10 Most Annoying Users on VGChartz" thread. But such a thing could only work smoothly when the entire community comes together in friendship and harmony, which defeats the purpose.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

forest-spirit said:
fillet said:
forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:
I hate when people quote you and reply inside of your original quote. For fuck sake it makes it so hard to quote again without keeping the crappy tree alive. Just use numbers or letters or such to know what is to what.

I disagree with you

More like this

I dislike that too. It may work once but after that it just becomes a giant mess.  It's even worse when a third person decides to join in...

Like this?

But that too.

Help!!!!

It's really not that hard to use numbers or letters when responding to different parts of a post, and it'll make things a lot easier for everyone.

ABC 123

miz1q2w3e said:
forest-spirit said:
fillet said:
forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:

EDIT: Not messy enough I think this should do it, but just in case here's some more. Let;s have some spilling metsakes and; alsogrammer! And punctaution? Off or of, which one is righter then the other:

I disagree with you

More like this

No, like this

I dislike that too. It may work once but after that it just becomes 1) a giant mess.  It's even worse when a third person decides to join in...

Like this?

But that too.

ABC 123

A) This is a giant mess

Z) A quote well pointed.

F0X said:

I wish there was a fun, harmless, light-hearted way to make a "Top 10 Most Annoying Users on VGChartz" thread. But such a thing could only work smoothly when the entire community comes together in friendship and harmony, which defeats the purpose.

Go on, get it off your chest. I think it would be a good thread.

Around the Network
fillet said:
F0X said:

Indeed. As long as its constructive, I think it'll be fine

There are only 2 types posters I can't stand.

1) Posters that are intolerant of others people's culture

2) The Dutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Jay520 said:
fillet said:
F0X said:

Indeed. As long as its constructive, I think it'll be fine

I could probably make it work, but I need some time to clear up my biases.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I think it takes all the types you mentioned to make this site work. Nothing more boring than everyone being similar. It's just the mix of these types that makes it interesting. I can pretty much take any type onboard.. except...

...People that ask for other people to be banned because they were offended by silly stuff... like not agreeing with them or being called silly or stupid.

Obviously offending someone based on race, sexual preference etc., is not civil and rightly outlawed.

I am an adult and not to bothered by what someone I don't know and don't know me thinks. Feel free to insult me as you like.
I have never reported anyone, and will never ask for anyone to be banned - unless they are being derogatory as in the two mentioned above or similar.

Signalstar said:
There are only 2 types posters I can't stand.

2) The Dutch

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)