By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Ten Most Annoying Types of People on VGChartz

Tagged games:

superchunk said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

superchunk said:
I hate when people quote you and reply inside of your original quote. For fuck sake it makes it so hard to quote again without keeping the crappy tree alive. Just use numbers or letters or such to know what is to what.

It's not hard to just delete some text to shorten the tree.

I also hate posts that disagree with me.

I shouldn't have to.

I shouldn't have to put the milk back in the fridge every morning but my brother always leaves it out.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
I hate when people quote you and reply inside of your original quote. For fuck sake it makes it so hard to quote again without keeping the crappy tree alive. Just use numbers or letters or such to know what is to what.

I disagree with your post, because it makes my heart shine! what say you?!

superchunk said:

I dislike that too. It may work once but after that it just becomes a giant mess.  It's even worse when a third person decides to join in...

It's really not that hard to use numbers or letters when responding to different parts of a post, and it'll make things a lot easier for everyone.

People touting their opinion as fact as if they are some form of an expert on the subject matter with absolutely no substantive basis or link or source.

Also people that like pickles.

sethnintendo said:
man-bear-pig said:

Yes... obviously. Americans use it in the wrong context.

I hate it when British use their lame words (lorry instead of truck, biscuit instead of cookie, chips instead of fries, etc).

CRISPS SUCK!

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

That reminds me of another thing I hate.

AMERICANISMS.

I agree with 6.

You're a fanboy for the rest of your crap points ;)

forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:

I disagree with you

I dislike that too. It may work once but after that it just becomes a giant mess.  It's even worse when a third person decides to join in...

Like this?

It's really not that hard to use numbers or letters when responding to different parts of a post, and it'll make things a lot easier for everyone.

ABC 123

fillet said:
forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:

I disagree with you

Like this?

ABC 123

Who told you my password?! :-O

fillet said:
forest-spirit said:

superchunk said:

I disagree with you

More like this

Like this?

But that too.

ABC 123