By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamrConnect Wii U Recommendation Thread

recommend NSMBU, Sonic All Stars Racing, and Nintendoland. Three games I own and am enjoying all of them.

Around the Network
shakarak said:
recommend NSMBU, Sonic All Stars Racing, and Nintendoland. Three games I own and am enjoying all of them.

Have you had any issues with the All-Stars Racing single player glitch?

Smeags said:
shakarak said:

Have you had any issues with the All-Stars Racing single player glitch?

I've only played it twice and it was multiplayer with freinds over.   I haven't had a whole lot of playtime with the single player yet (considering I just got it).  What is this glitch?

shakarak said:

I've only played it twice and it was multiplayer with freinds over.   I haven't had a whole lot of playtime with the single player yet (considering I just got it).  What is this glitch?

Apparantly there's a glitch in the single player game where it wont allow you to progress.

However, Sega and Sumo just announced that they're working on a Patch for it.

Great job
ill join as soon as the console is released e r

Around the Network

Nice thread! I shall support it thoroughly!

I think Darksiders II should be added to the 'RPG & Action/RPG' category myself though I know that would be up to debate.

Also, what is the "flight" in "Shooter & Flight" genre?

I'm enjoying NSMBU, NintendoLand (as long as there are people present to play it with!), Ninja Gaiden (reveling in the increased difficulty!), and, surprisingly, been spending most of my time on Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper.

I do not recommend Chasing Aurora on the eShop. It's a decent game but not worth the price point.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I was wondering when this shall show up. XD
Gonna keep an eye on this thread for future reference! ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Kenology said:
Nice thread! I shall support it thoroughly!

I think Darksiders II should be added to the 'RPG & Action/RPG' category myself though I know that would be up to debate.

Also, what is the "flight" in "Shooter & Flight" genre?

Kind of like Flight Sims and Combat Flight games.

And yeah, it definitely straddles the line between Action-Adventure Zelda-esque and something along the lines of a 3D Diablo.

@TheToneStarr

This is what I've heard as well. I need to add Nano Assault Neo and Trine 2...