By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report: Nokia Received Over 2.5 Million Units Of Order For Lumia 920

Report: Nokia Received Over 2.5 Million Units Of Order For Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 device is on strong demand and it already got sold out in many stores and online retailers. According to a Chinese news site, Nokia has got an order of about 2.5 million units of Nokia Lumia 920 which is impressive. This device was launched just 20 days back and if the 2.5 million order number is true, Nokia has got a real winner in its lineup. To put this number in comparison, Nokia sold just 2.9 million units of all Lumia devices last quarter.

What do you think? Can Nokia sell 2.5 million units of Lumia 920 this quarter?

Source: Yahoo China

http://wmpoweruser.com/report-nokia-received-over-2-5-million-units-of-orders-for-lumia-920/

Around the Network

Wow, if true, that's amazing! I'm glad Windows Phone is finally starting to explode

Very nice to hear for Nokia! I went to pick up a 920 yesterday but it was sold out everywhere :(

Told my sister to wait but she went with a 900.

Will she get tbe Windows 8 upgrade?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

No.might be upgraded to 7.8 with resizable tiles..but that's it.

Around the Network
Shubhank said:
Euphoria14 said:

No.might be upgraded to 7.8 with resizable tiles..but that's it.

Thats a shame. Its a nice phone from my limited time with it yesterday.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

kowenicki said:
Euphoria14 said:

nope.

she should have listened to her brother.

She says she is eligible for a full upgrade in March, so this gives her time to see if WP is for her.

She got it as a replacement for her HtC android phone that died.

Currently playing:

I got the Cyan 920 and a Red one for the wifey. Let me tell you, this phone is gorgeous. It is without a doubt one of (if not thee) the highest tech phones on the market. Glad to hear is doing well.

Great to hear MS is finally breaking into the market. It does look amazing

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

even if it is true or not.
I still love such news. People need to stop associating apple products as the only cool products on the market.
Just because they invented iPhone doesn't mean people should keep buying those products for the next decade when better products are available in the market.